when using keyword planner to find niches
2014-05-05, 05:20 PM,
So when i find the niche and do a search result and make a youtube video,do i put it the way the name shows at keyword planner or do i have to change it at youtube or twist it a bit?
2014-05-05, 09:06 PM,
Don't change the keyword, but you can add other words before/after it to make it descriptive or add some long tail varsion.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-05-05, 10:15 PM,
(2014-05-05, 09:06 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: Don't change the keyword, but you can add other words before/after it to make it descriptive or add some long tail varsion.
Let's say the keyword is [flap bird download] and say maybe has 40 000 monthly searches and it's low as it shows on keyword planner and say i want to use these niche for youtube want do i change or do i leave it as it is. What do you suggest can be done and will the amount of searches change?
2014-05-05, 10:23 PM,
(2014-05-05, 10:15 PM)slashers Wrote:
(2014-05-05, 09:06 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: Don't change the keyword, but you can add other words before/after it to make it descriptive or add some long tail varsion.
Let's say the keyword is [flap bird download] and say maybe has 40 000 monthly searches and it's low as it shows on keyword planner and say i want to use these niche for youtube want do i change or do i leave it as it is. What do you suggest can be done and will the amount of searches change?

Search volume from keyword planner has nothing to do much with search traffic on youtube. Keyword planner is meant to give monthly searches for Google search engine, not youtube.

I was just saying that for example that keyword you said, you can put it like:
Free flap bird download here

This title includes your keyword so you can use it

2014-05-05, 11:07 PM,
find a longtail keyword that is unique and no one else uses.
2014-05-05, 11:09 PM,
(2014-05-05, 11:07 PM)the_merchanter Wrote: find a longtail keyword that is unique and no one else uses.

That is hard to get and not worth for YT vids.
2014-05-05, 11:26 PM,
(2014-05-05, 10:23 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:

Search volume from keyword planner has nothing to do much with search traffic on youtube. Keyword planner is meant to give monthly searches for Google search engine, not youtube.

So youtube doesn't use amount of searches,so how do some members say they use it to determine how much traffic the niche can get, they use keyword planner to see if the nicheis worth using on youtube so why do you say the amount of searchesdoesn't matter for youtube?
2014-05-05, 11:45 PM,
(2014-05-05, 11:26 PM)slashers Wrote:

So youtube doesn't use amount of searches,so how do some members say they use it to determine how much traffic the niche can get, they use keyword planner to see if the nicheis worth using on youtube so why do you say the amount of searchesdoesn't matter for youtube?
Keyword planner is used for Google search engine, that is the basic thing, look it up.

They might be using it just as an indicator that it might be searched on youtube as well. But the number of searches are for Google only.

2014-05-05, 11:54 PM,
(2014-05-05, 11:45 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:

Keyword planner is used for Google search engine, that is the basic thing, look it up.

They might be using it just as an indicator that it might be searched on youtube as well. But the number of searches are for Google only.
So why do they use it with keyword planner and say if you got 10k to 30k searches/month is a niche to be used with youtube?
2014-05-06, 12:17 AM,
(2014-05-05, 11:54 PM)slashers Wrote:
(2014-05-05, 11:45 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-05-05, 10:15 PM)slashers Wrote: Let's say the keyword is [flap bird download] and say maybe has 40 000 monthly searches and it's low as it shows on keyword planner and say i want to use these niche for youtube want do i change or do i leave it as it is. What do you suggest can be done and will the amount of searches change?

So why do they use it with keyword planner and say if you got 10k to 30k searches/month is a niche to be used with youtube?
Don't know dude, ask them. ^^ Is probably just a common sense, if something is searched a lot on Google, than is probably on Youtube as well or something along those lines.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 212 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  Experience with VA? - And where to find one. TheGreatDane 3 109 2017-10-12, 01:04 PM
Last Post: imrichard
  AreYouHuman.co - on which cpa network I can find this honeydew 2 165 2017-10-06, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Darknetwork
  Niches for CPA? Domingo 6 225 2017-09-15, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  Where can find free instagram bot for auto liking shibumc786 1 88 2017-09-14, 10:24 AM
Last Post: baymaxy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top