what should i do now ?
2013-11-30, 10:01 PM,
Ok so basically I made a video on YouTube but as I got to page one it removed not sure why if its flaggers or something I did getting that massage when going to my video "This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam content, scams and commercially deceptive."

Ok so now my question is:
Should I reload the video?
If so then to make a new video?
Make it on new account or stay with the one I got my video removed on?

That’s it thanks in advance ^__^
2013-11-30, 10:03 PM,
I would:
> 1. Make a new account
> 2. Make a new video before youtube deletes it for being 'copied'
2013-12-02, 03:46 AM,
Clear private data (cache , cookies) , make a new account and also change md5 of the video. After this , you are ready to go for the new upload
2013-12-02, 03:48 AM,
Your video was flagged make a new account and upload the video or if you want to be extra safe clear your internet tracks with ccleaner and re render the video so it changes the file of the video

[Image: CZqWQay.png?1?7286]
2013-12-02, 09:38 PM,
Thanks for the replays guys but I think I will just give up on this one its pointless because it was a crack to upcoming game and the crack is already realest so not sure if to reupload and even bother working on it, what do you think?
Plus it’s like 160 k search results not sure going to get to page one again
2013-12-02, 09:44 PM,
(2013-12-02, 09:38 PM)gogi666 Wrote: Thanks for the replays guys but I think I will just give up on this one its pointless because it was a crack to upcoming game and the crack is already realest so not sure if to reupload and even bother working on it, what do you think?
Plus it’s like 160 k search results not sure going to get to page one again
I am more than shure you didn't thought you will rank on the first page the first time, go after it reupload the same video
2013-12-05, 01:05 AM,
Upload the same video with changes in the beginning and at the end will do . :)
2013-12-06, 07:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-06, 07:07 AM by gogi666.)
ok so I gave up on that video when I came up with this niche because the earnings from the one I had was pretty low compared to this one but I am not sure if it’s bad or good because its all new to me so here’s what I earned today with 1 video I got and again not sure if it’s bad or good or should I push it more lolz?
I am like working really hard for one video not sure if it’s supposed to be like that?

Any way here are my earnings from today (well it seems like i cant put a pic lolz so i will write it ..)

clicks 73

leads 9

EPC 0.12$

Conversion 12%

total 9.01$

and there’s something down here about 72 impressions and 33 unique clicks
so this is called good earnings or ?
2013-12-06, 08:18 AM,
First thing you should do, is learn how to use english grammar properly. :)
Second always backup your video
Third create a new yt account for that video
Fourth reupload your video but if you have links on it change it

that's it :)
2013-12-06, 08:47 AM,
(2013-12-06, 08:18 AM)JuanMove Wrote: First thing you should do, is learn how to use english grammar properly. :)
Second always backup your video
Third create a new yt account for that video
Fourth reupload your video but if you have links on it change it

that's it :)

Hi thx and I live in Israel I don’t use English at all on the daily base so it sucks haha and I have asked other question in the comment above you I just don’t want to spam the forum with random questions so I put them all here :P

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top