urgently need some good advice.
2016-02-02, 06:57 PM,
I'm a total newb in this field but i used to run a YT channel with 150k views so ik alot about YT, gaming (STEAM) etc. from which i made bank blackhat or not...

Anyways last one week i've been reading stuff on here and the information is overwhelming.

What i plan to do?

- multi niche YT channel + website for PPD, mainly Gaming niche. hacks, exploits, tools cheats generators you get it.

I want to know if this is still profitable?
I'll buy a domain and host it via go daddy and host multiple landing pages according to my niches(game)

Network i'm using is CPAGrip.

Lastly, what are some things i need to look out for whilst setting this up?
like landing pages tutorials, locker customization. etc.
this is my first step in affiliates so i want it to be one i can look back and remember as a profitable and good one.
2016-02-02, 07:45 PM,
Chances are pretty slim that you will get a large profit from the first project you start in the Internet Marketing business.
The niches are profitable if you know how to bank them. It is important that you have a working Youtube channel.
Whit how many lading pages are you planing to start? Maybe it will be a good idea to start with one and get the hang of it (you are a newbie after all).

I wish you the best of luck in your new endeavor and looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

HCF - Where Every Affiliate is Happy, Calm & Focused
2016-02-02, 07:59 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-02-02, 07:59 PM by DaRealMVP.)
(2016-02-02, 07:45 PM)HCFGrizzly Wrote: Chances are pretty slim that you will get a large profit from the first project you start in the Internet Marketing business.
The niches are profitable if you know how to bank them. It is important that you have a working Youtube channel.
Whit how many lading pages are you planing to start? Maybe it will be a good idea to start with one and get the hang of it (you are a newbie after all).

I wish you the best of luck in your new endeavor and looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

I'll be mainly focusing on gaming niches for now, and is it better to buy hosting and a domain or just use wordpress/blogger to create the landing pages

(2016-02-02, 07:45 PM)HCFGrizzly Wrote: Chances are pretty slim that you will get a large profit from the first project you start in the Internet Marketing business.

I'll be mainly focusing on gaming niches for now, and is it better to buy hosting and a domain or just use wordpress/blogger to create the landing pages
2016-02-02, 08:27 PM,
(2016-02-02, 07:59 PM)DaRealMVP Wrote:

Buy your own hosting and domain. If you have a free hosting/domain from wordpress/blogger you are agreeing to some limitations and you don`t have complete control over your website. (they can close it whenever they want to and you can`t do anything about it)

HCF - Where Every Affiliate is Happy, Calm & Focused
2016-02-03, 12:06 AM,
(2016-02-02, 06:57 PM)DaRealMVP Wrote: I'm a total newb in this field but i used to run a YT channel with 150k views so ik alot about YT, gaming (STEAM) etc. from which i made bank blackhat or not...

Anyways last one week i've been reading stuff on here and the information is overwhelming.

What i plan to do?

- multi niche YT channel + website for PPD, mainly Gaming niche. h@cks, exploits, tools cheats generators you get it.

I want to know if this is still profitable?
I'll buy a domain and host it via go daddy and host multiple landing pages according to my niches(game)

Network i'm using is CPAGrip.

Lastly, what are some things i need to look out for whilst setting this up?
like landing pages tutorials, locker customization. etc.
this is my first step in affiliates so i want it to be one i can look back and remember as a profitable and good one.

They are still profitable but remember that once you engaged in YT BH niches then videos being banned by YT is just a normal daily occurrence.

For game h@ck niches then you must set up a landing page or Link/file that is HQ.

goodluck with your journey and I advice you to make a follow along journey here in the forum so we can see your growth along the way :) godbless

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any good method to upload youtube? ori991 1 153 2017-10-04, 01:17 AM
Last Post: epalyou
  Any good PPI networks? ndani7 3 100 2017-09-08, 08:23 PM
Last Post: mogansi
  Is IG+CPA Still a good method for traffic? 4eller 3 159 2017-08-31, 08:24 PM
Last Post: 4eller
  AWM Click 25+ no lead ?? (which good one network) warrensandre25 3 99 2017-08-31, 07:06 AM
Last Post: euforio
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing Pothik 12 271 2017-08-25, 11:57 AM
Last Post: srikanta159

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top