ubot for private method
2014-12-20, 05:39 PM,
i need a ubot done for a private method,

the ubot needs to login , go to a page in a site use some clicks on a flash window and some other buttons and repeat the steps with different informations and those informations (accounts you login with) could be imported with big quantity

i need a ubot because bot which uses browser in it arent patched as fast as other bots with web requests.

i can pay any amount as long as the ubot works well
( the site doesnt have much of a security its a not so big site )

you need to prove u know how to do ubot bot and are experienced well also before.
2014-12-20, 05:56 PM,
(2014-12-20, 05:39 PM)legendaryearner Wrote: i need a ubot done for a private method,

the ubot needs to login , go to a page in a site use some clicks on a flash window and some other buttons and repeat the steps with different informations and those informations (accounts you login with) could be imported with big quantity

i need a ubot because bot which uses browser in it arent patched as fast as other bots with web requests.

you need to prove u know how to do ubot bot and are experienced well also before.

That's very interesting. You're looking for a new partner or programmer.

Since you don't answer my emails nor my requests at Skype: Please tell me when you are going to pay me for my work? You promised to pay me in October already. Now it's end of December and I'm still waiting for my money.

You don't want me to open a dispute thread here at the CPAElites dispute forum about your scam, do you?

This place is intentionally left blank.
2014-12-20, 06:12 PM,
I can do this, pm me your skype.
2014-12-20, 06:17 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-12-20, 06:19 PM by legendaryearner.)
(2014-12-20, 05:56 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote:
(2014-12-20, 05:39 PM)legendaryearner Wrote: i need a ubot done for a private method,

That's very interesting. You're looking for a new partner or programmer.

Since you don't answer my emails nor my requests at Skype: Please tell me when you are going to pay me for my work? You promised to pay me in October already. Now it's end of December and I'm still waiting for my money.

You don't want me to open a dispute thread here at the CPAElites dispute forum about your sc@m, do you?
i paid last payment i owe to you
2014-12-20, 07:27 PM,
These type of threads 'Buying threads' are no longer allowed here:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-No-More-Buying-Threads

This is only done to protect the users from getting scammed by unapproved sellers.

(2014-12-20, 05:56 PM)BlackHatSEO Wrote: That's very interesting. You're looking for a new partner or programmer.

You don't want me to open a dispute thread here at the CPAElites dispute forum about your sc@m, do you?

If the OP has really done that, you can open a thread in dispute section and we'll look into it from both sides.

Thread closed.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 152 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  any good method to upload youtube? ori991 1 162 2017-10-04, 01:17 AM
Last Post: epalyou
  Can anyone give me a quick run down of the IG method? arizonadanktea 3 172 2017-10-03, 10:05 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  $ Any Craigslist Phone Verification Method??? Make pva ? Alldoe300 32 3,836 2017-09-13, 12:25 AM
Last Post: datalmanus
  want method to get bing coupons unlimited trafficbeast 2 921 2017-09-02, 10:59 PM
Last Post: asamer88

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top