trafficvance.com ALTERNATIVE!They rejected me because of my country!
2014-06-27, 03:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-06-27, 03:54 PM by CPA Puppy.)
Hello guys,

I am pretty new here, so hope that I am at the right section with my questions.
I am watching now - HyperSonic Commissions - The #1....and I have some other CPA courses.
But the main problem is that they all are based on http://www.trafficvance.com (as a traffic course).
And guess what I was rejected from trafficvance, because I am from Bulgaria (small country in Europa). On top of that they required to deposit a minimum of $1,000 to open an account, but it doesn't matter anymore because they rejected me for just being Bulgarian..

Recently I was accepted on some reputable CPA networks, I really did my job. Every time I write some good (150-300 words) article about me, my story, my experience, my plans. I personally contact their affiliate manager on skype or on the phone. We have some talk, exchange emails and so on and so on.. But that is not the case with TrafficVance, they just rejected me, and it was not because my homework. It was done it the proper way.

Pfff now I am looking for an alternative. As I said I am a newbie and every single course recommends trafficvance.com. So if trafficvance.com is not OK with me, even I am a good guy, where to go? I definitely need an alternative.

Any suggestions please?

Thank you.
The Big Dog
2014-06-27, 03:54 PM,
You should check other PPV networks like LeadImpact.

Cheers
2014-06-27, 03:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-06-27, 04:25 PM by CPA Puppy.)
(2014-06-27, 03:54 PM)peetrike Wrote: You should check other PPV networks like LeadImpact.

Cheers
Thank you. I will give it a try!
I am very disappointed with those trafficvance guys! Yes I am a Bulgarian, but I also have a local business with over 100 000 euro profit a year. I work with people from over 90 countries. Why they didn't get me on the phone, so I can proof them that I am a real person and I am serious about CPA and my business (their business)!
What a shame!

Hi again,
Maybe I am asking for too much, BUT could you suggest me some website where I can select my targeted auditorium more in-depth.
I just joined LeadImpact, but would like to see more filters!
I already know how to research my targeted auditorium, so it will be good if I can utilize my researches and apply them to some filters.
2014-06-27, 05:32 PM,
With trafficvence you have to be reffered by someone who already spent tons of money. If you really want to get into trafficvence you should contact LukePeerfly.

THIS IS HOW I RANK

if you need help PM me :)
2014-06-27, 05:36 PM,
You can also try 5onred.
2014-06-27, 05:37 PM,
(2014-06-27, 03:58 PM)CPA Puppy Wrote:
(2014-06-27, 03:54 PM)peetrike Wrote: You should check other PPV networks like LeadImpact.

Cheers
Thank you. I will give it a try!
I am very disappointed with those trafficvance guys! Yes I am a Bulgarian, but I also have a local business with over 100 000 euro profit a year. I work with people from over 90 countries. Why they didn't get me on the phone, so I can proof them that I am a real person and I am serious about CPA and my business (their business)!
What a shame!

Hi again,
Maybe I am asking for too much, BUT could you suggest me some website where I can select my targeted auditorium more in-depth.
I just joined LeadImpact, but would like to see more filters!
I already know how to research my targeted auditorium, so it will be good if I can utilize my researches and apply them to some filters.

You can always get accepted, just contact them. You can always try 50onred.com, mediatraffic.com, adonnetwork.com and many more.

Cheers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alternative to G Analytics Aboutmoney 9 287 2017-11-17, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Aboutmoney
  Ogads- any alternative CPA mobile network? leslijs 5 323 2017-11-09, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Elites_Mate
  Mass planner alternative? pipskok 13 888 2017-08-17, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Decider
  Country tier for CPA conversion? iNot 9 393 2017-08-04, 10:24 AM
Last Post: reshamanair
  How to Following Target People Country In Instagram? warrensandre25 4 315 2017-06-30, 02:01 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top