traffic method
2015-01-22, 12:09 AM,
hey guys,

I already created a niche, but its targeting a specific country for downloads.

Is it good that way?

My traffic method, so far i use classifieds ads, forums, tagged, okcupid social site, I am getting tired of it, its too much work and not getting much results.

Are there any hope for me? I work like mad and back here to ask to be saved.

I have all kind of crazy niche ideas, but I don't know how to get traffic, without using the classified ads, forums, social sites, etc.

Should I focus on SEO instead ? Give me ideas mate. Anyone can at least talk to me like few minutes to clear my mind and lead me to right path it would be help.

Thanks mate.
2015-01-22, 12:38 AM,
you could try SEO yes, it's the best for longer term earnings. another one is Youtube,Facebook :)
2015-01-22, 01:14 AM,
(2015-01-22, 12:09 AM)dukenukem Wrote: hey guys,

I already created a niche, but its targeting a specific country for downloads.

Is it good that way?

My traffic method, so far i use classifieds ads, forums, tagged, okcupid social site, I am getting tired of it, its too much work and not getting much results.

Are there any hope for me? I work like mad and back here to ask to be saved.

I have all kind of crazy niche ideas, but I don't know how to get traffic, without using the classified ads, forums, social sites, etc.

Should I focus on SEO instead ? Give me ideas mate. Anyone can at least talk to me like few minutes to clear my mind and lead me to right path it would be help.

Thanks mate.

let me clear something out for you. How do you define "too much work"? Most of people doing full time here work more than 8 hours a day. Do they get good results on very first day? No! All of us starts from rat race. $1/day, $5/day, $10/day.....until $100/day $1000/day. So work hard even you see "little results". Because after knowing the "little results" you can scale it up and make more.

For example you create a video or post on 10 groups facebook a day and get $1/day. You know it works! That's great when you know it works! Now just make more video target more niche or make more Facebook account and comment on more and more groups. Because you know it works then it actually works. If you have 5 facebook accounts and comment on 50 groups then you have $5/day the best part is everything will be viral then. I have only 1 video and make $0.11 on the first day. Now after 5 days I'm getting around $5 with just this video. Is that great?
2015-01-22, 03:31 AM,
just dont give up my friend, in this domain you will achieve your goals after a lot of hard work and failure, ask masters here and you will see how they worked harder maybe more than me an you
try to learn youtube, i mean focus all your effort in the best one or 2 traffic sources
just belive in yourself and you will do it man

[Image: 524998837.png]
2015-01-23, 11:28 AM,
Youtube is another great option for traffic

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I convert Entertainment traffic Battleship7 3 144 2017-10-14, 12:31 AM
Last Post: r00t3d
  CPA traffic Types blackhawkid 2 198 2017-10-11, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  Criagslist Traffic vegetajgd 3 197 2017-10-10, 01:56 AM
Last Post: interwent
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 140 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 276 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top