suggestion Refresh Button
2015-03-06, 03:12 PM,
Hi this is just a suggestion..
Maybe its only me because im lazy but i find it a little "effort" to have to refresh the page after pressing the thanks button of the post to unlock content.
I mean, when looking through more than 10 post, that have locked content via thanks, after pressing the thanks button, after that i have to either move my finger to press the refresh key of the keyboard F5 , or move my mouse to the top of the browser window and press the refresh button. Probably you will laugh and delete this post, but i think it would be great to have a Refresh button just at the side of the thanks button, or make and automatic refresh after thanking the post.
Youre free to call me lazy...
2015-03-06, 03:21 PM,
(2015-03-06, 03:12 PM)Bender Wrote: Hi this is just a suggestion..
Maybe its only me because im lazy but i find it a little "effort" to have to refresh the page after pressing the thanks button of the post to unlock content.
I mean, when looking through more than 10 post, that have locked content via thanks, after pressing the thanks button, after that i have to either move my finger to press the refresh key of the keyboard F5 , or move my mouse to the top of the browser window and press the refresh button. Probably you will laugh and delete this post, but i think it would be great to have a Refresh button just at the side of the thanks button, or make and automatic refresh after thanking the post.

You can just right click on the mouse and choose the (refresh) did you know that, anyway, I think if we do this it may cause more drain on the server due to thousands of constant refreshes but I would need to talk with Verilog about that.
Latest Thanks - View all

Bender(2015-03-06 03:28 PM) 
2015-03-06, 03:28 PM,
(2015-03-06, 03:21 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2015-03-06, 03:12 PM)Bender Wrote: Hi this is just a suggestion..

You can just right click on the mouse and choose the (refresh) did you know that, anyway, I think if we do this it may cause more drain on the server due to thousands of constant refreshes but I would need to talk with Verilog about that.

Nice , forget the suggestion, that tip of right click and choose refresh works fine!! Solved!
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-03-06 03:31 PM) 
2015-03-06, 05:34 PM,
This has been suggested many times before and denied everything. Please search this section before posting.
Thanks anyways for suggestion :)
Regards
Verilog

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Suggestion] Sales Thread dmgr14 11 766 2017-11-11, 12:57 PM
Last Post: SwiffJustus
  [Suggestion] Convert link to page title for internal links Uncle 5 524 2017-07-13, 09:41 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  [Suggestion] Reactions buttons chowdary 1 177 2017-06-28, 03:16 PM
  Report button in PM ★★★ BotMan ★★★ 5 457 2017-06-09, 02:59 PM
  [Suggestion] Improve search function AdludumIbrahim 2 571 2017-02-15, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Verilog

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top