[split] programming vs. scripting (native machine code vs. bytecode)
2018-02-23, 05:05 AM,
(2018-01-22, 03:31 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: I know the situation to feel a little "empty" after you have done your work, reached your goal and finally made big cash.

I used to make my first Million with 27 already. And I had no clue which project to do next, I simply didn't find any real niche/method. I tried some, but it never felt like before.

I'm permanently investing into projects now, I sometimes buy ideas and platforms to monetize them, trade with keyword domains and such.

Currently I do Reverse Engineering with native iOS and Android apps ("native" = where no website exists), code bots to automate tasks and monetize the platforms.

If I were you I would look for some really HQ coders to support them: real programmers (C++, C#), no scripters (PHP, Python, NodeJS, Scripts), no macro clickers (iMacros, ZennoPoster, Ubot Studio, BAS) with many skills and more than 5 to 10 years experience. And make sure to get some proofs of their work they did over the years.

A perfect coder could even find platforms, niches and methods to monetize, e. g. with a bot system. But the perfect coder normally doesn't have the time and/or skills to run these bots, but this could be outsourced of course. So the perfect coder could take care about the next platform, niche and method to multiply your earnings. A perfect coder uses his own framework for years, ask him about it.

Please be aware to select coders that stick with you for years. Some coders from tier 3 countries tend to disappear after they received the money or failed with providing updates.

Good luck!

I'm sorry did you actually call people who don't code in C++ or C# not "real programmers". You do realize those 3 languages you mentioned are the basis of the technologies you use daily. You do know that Google has been pushing Python heavily for a long time and that JavaScript is arguably the "language is of the future". Look into PWAs, which probably will substitute native apps in the future, since very few people use them nowadays (outside the top 5).

Why would you use C++ for bots (even C#)? You do realize that JavaScript gets compiled by the V8 engine, right? So you can't really call it a scripting language now. 
Calling Python a scripting language is an overstretch too, since CPython complies it into bytecode and runs on a VM. In that sense, C# is the same as Python, yet you don't call it a "scripting" language, do you? 

Anything that you can do in C++, you can do in Python, JavaScript and NodeJS. Absolutely anything.

This advice is wrong on so many levels, that it bothers me enough to write a response. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
Share This Thread :

2018-02-23, 05:09 AM,
(2018-02-23, 05:05 AM)johnterry_cfc Wrote: This advice is wrong on so many levels, that it bothers me enough to write a response. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Thank you!

Only one quick tip: You should look up the difference between "programming language" and "scripting language", "native code" and "bytecode" (p-code). :-)

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-02-23, 05:10 AM,
(2018-02-23, 05:05 AM)johnterry_cfc Wrote:
(2018-01-22, 03:31 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote: I know the situation to feel a little "empty" after you have done your work, reached your goal and finally made big cash.

I used to make my first Million with 27 already. And I had no clue which project to do next, I simply didn't find any real niche/method. I tried some, but it never felt like before.

I'm permanently investing into projects now, I sometimes buy ideas and platforms to monetize them, trade with keyword domains and such.

Currently I do Reverse Engineering with native iOS and Android apps ("native" = where no website exists), code bots to automate tasks and monetize the platforms.

If I were you I would look for some really HQ coders to support them: real programmers (C++, C#), no scripters (PHP, Python, NodeJS, Scripts), no macro clickers (iMacros, ZennoPoster, Ubot Studio, BAS) with many skills and more than 5 to 10 years experience. And make sure to get some proofs of their work they did over the years.

A perfect coder could even find platforms, niches and methods to monetize, e. g. with a bot system. But the perfect coder normally doesn't have the time and/or skills to run these bots, but this could be outsourced of course. So the perfect coder could take care about the next platform, niche and method to multiply your earnings. A perfect coder uses his own framework for years, ask him about it.

Please be aware to select coders that stick with you for years. Some coders from tier 3 countries tend to disappear after they received the money or failed with providing updates.

Good luck!

I'm sorry did you actually call people who don't code in C++ or C# not "real programmers". You do realize those 3 languages you mentioned are the basis of the technologies you use daily. You do know that Google has been pushing Python heavily for a long time and that JavaScript is arguably the "language is of the future". Look into PWAs, which probably will substitute native apps in the future, since very few people use them nowadays (outside the top 5).

Why would you use C++ for bots (even C#)? You do realize that JavaScript gets compiled by the V8 engine, right? So you can't really call it a scripting language now. 
Calling Python a scripting language is an overstretch too, since CPython complies it into bytecode and runs on a VM. In that sense, C# is the same as Python, yet you don't call it a "scripting" language, do you? 

Anything that you can do in C++, you can do in Python, JavaScript and NodeJS. Absolutely anything.

This advice is wrong on so many levels, that it bothers me enough to write a response. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

[Image: source.gif]
Latest Thanks - View all

johnterry_cfc(2018-02-23 05:17 AM) 

[Image: getimage.asp?m=4913&o=11772&i=115391.dat]
2018-02-23, 05:16 AM,
(2018-02-23, 05:09 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-02-23, 05:05 AM)johnterry_cfc Wrote: This advice is wrong on so many levels, that it bothers me enough to write a response. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Thank you!

Only one quick tip: You should look up the difference between "programming language" and "scripting language", "native code" and "bytecode" (p-code). :-)

Maybe you want to enlighten me?

Programming Language = compilation step involved
Scripting Language = no compilation step involved
Native Code = code that runs directly on the processor (byte-code instructions)
Bytecode (p-code) = kind of like native code, but it's for a VM and not a real processor (Ex: Java Bytecode, .NET CIL, ...)

P.S. I'm not trying to come off as violent.
2018-02-23, 05:19 AM,
(2018-02-23, 05:10 AM)hasbeenwillbe Wrote:
(2018-02-23, 05:05 AM)johnterry_cfc Wrote:

Good luck!

[Image: source.gif]

That's like saying that real internet marketers use CPS and not CPA. And then claim than CPA is only email submits.
2018-02-23, 05:27 AM,
(2018-02-23, 05:16 AM)johnterry_cfc Wrote:

Thank you!

Bytecode (p-code) = kind of like native code, but it's for a VM and not a real processor (Ex: Java Bytecode, .NET CIL, ...)

Maybe you should create a separate thread regarding your researches and questions to let this thread stay on-topic. :-)

And with some luck I could possibly read your thread, and with a lot of luck I could even reply there. :-)

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

2018-02-23, 05:34 AM,
(2018-02-23, 05:27 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-02-23, 05:16 AM)johnterry_cfc Wrote:

Thank you!

Maybe you should create a separate thread regarding your researches and questions to let this thread stay on-topic. :-)

And with some luck I could possibly read your thread, and with a lot of luck I could even reply there. :-)

I'm sorry, but what makes you think that I care enough about you or your opinion to create a thread? ? And which part of my discourse suggested that I care if you read my writings? ?

Is this how you react to loosing an argument? ??? Anyways, what I wrote you are just facts, you can simply Google them and see that I'm correct and you're wrong. (Oh wait, Google promotes the use of Python, so they can't be trusted, since no "real programmers work there! ?).
2018-02-23, 05:35 AM,
P.S. The emojis I posted got converted to "?", thus the excessive amount of "?"s.
2018-02-23, 05:37 AM,
(2018-02-23, 05:35 AM)johnterry_cfc Wrote: P.S. The emojis I posted got converted to "?", thus the excessive amount of "?"s.

You are free to create a bug report here about this possible issue: https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Forum-Bugs