Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

[split] Suggestion: Business center
2019-05-18, 01:37 AM,
I do not how to explain this, but I will try.

I see tons of threads like "which network has xxx offer" or "which network offers this and this feature",etc.

Old owner used to give warnings and bans to networks who suggest in posts to test their network for offers/features OP is looking for. It was seen as self promotion.

Of course I am against spam but If I am looking in my thread for some networks which has CPI offers, not only regular members should be allowed to contribute but networks as well.(till now if a network replied to thread suggesting their network because they have what the user is looking for, it was seen as self promotion and the owner warned and banned some networks).

Maybe a business centre or something like that would be a cool idea, some other forums are having this.
Both affiliates and networks should have VIP membership to be able to post within "business centre".

So when I am looking for adult offers for example, I can post in "business centre" and networks which are having adult offers would be allowed to reply to my thread.

Also "business centre" would be good for networks as well, when there is an announcement or some new offers/features, they can make a thread about it.

Here is how it works at some other forums: http://prntscr.com/nq0yt2

Business centre should connect people who are looking for offers/tools/features and companies who are offering it.

"The Business Centre Forum is the all new forum exchange. Here is where Approved Vendors can promote and where members can seek companies to fulfill their needs. It was designed in order to keep all things business in one forum. Wether you're looking for an offer, leads, affiliates, jobs, a partner or anything in between this is the place to do it."

That is the idea^^

Also you can always charge networks monthly/yearly/one time fee to be able to start a thread in business centre.

CPAElites used to a be a very good forum for methods but was never a good place for networking.

This way advertisers, affiliates. CPA networks, affiliate programs, traffic sources could connect with each other.
2019-05-18, 10:21 AM,
@Dario

I moved your post out of the rule change voting, because it deserves an own thread, to be discussed individually. :-)

1. Thank you for your suggestion with many details. :-)

(2019-05-18, 01:37 AM)Dario_ Wrote: Old owner used to give warnings and bans to networks who suggest in posts to test their network for offers/features OP is looking for. It was seen as self promotion.

Of course I am against spam but If I am looking in my thread for some networks which has CPI offers, not only regular members should be allowed to contribute but networks as well.(till now if a network replied to thread suggesting their network because they have what the user is looking for, it was seen as self promotion and the owner warned and banned some networks).

Of course I don't know any activity of the old owner/admin.

But - speaking for myself - I only removed such network promotions, if the network was not listed in the listing section, so they obviously did this to bypass the paid listing. As soon as the network had his own listing, it was totally okay for me.

3. The whole network listing section will change (like the marketplace section also).

Away from a forum style/thread based listing. Instead with real listings, search options, special promotions and reviews.

But I can't reveal too much at this point, because other forums could copy my idea and realize it before CPAElites 2.0. ;-)

4. Anyways, we should integrate your "business center" idea into this new concept.

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

Or do you want the situation to escalate totally?

"Money is not everything in life!" (famous quote)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)