Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

[split] Forum promotion
2020-01-18, 09:36 PM,
Do you still need them? I used to run a (...) on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. --- about writing articles.
2020-01-18, 09:49 PM,
(2020-01-18, 09:36 PM)Pikachoo Wrote: Do you still need them? I used to run a (...) on  --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. ---  about writing articles.

@Pikachoo

Honestly, what's wrong with you the last months?

You don't follow any rules: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-How-To-...ng-Viruses

The CPAElites Moderation Bot issued a 1 month ban already on the 17th of December 2019: "Don't abuse the report system, after you violated the CPAElites forum rules by sharing methods how to obtain cracked software. Have one month vacation to think about it..."

And you know that the promotion of other forums isn't allowed anywhere, and you have been notified regarding this by the former CPAElites admin/owner H*wkE*e 2 years ago already:

https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Denied-...#pid680017

Or did you buy this @Pikachoo account from the previous account owner?

Please respond!

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-02-01, 02:19 PM,
There is nothing to respond to. I was just trying to help. I didn't even wrote the forum's complete name. I just said I used to run a sales thread there.
2020-02-01, 02:21 PM,
It is like banning people for showing their resume lol
2020-02-01, 02:29 PM,
(2020-02-01, 02:21 PM)Pikachoo Wrote: It is like banning people for showing their resume lol

The automated MyBB warning system issued this ban automatically after you hit a certain warning level. I just added the reason manually afterwards.

If you want to sell something, please create a regular sales thread. But this sales thread will require a manual verification and approval by a CPAElites team member. Somebody at the back office is specialized in detecting useless services/methods/products.

And please don't offer content regarding illegal activities again.

Thread closed.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)