some question about fb, cpa/ppd
2015-10-30, 09:13 PM,
first of all, thanks for clicking on this thread link..

so, i have some question about fb and cpa/ppd.

i have facebook fanspage that has 70K+ real people likes, but after posting something on it, it's only reach about 1-5k people.. so my question is how to make the 'post reach' higher? do fb ads will help?

Also,
i am working for awm now, do they ban people that using blackhat niche?
i do research about it, and i've read on a forum someone said 'they will pay for valid leads even user account is banned..' and another someone has another answer, it said 'awm will give a notice about 'the blackhat niche' and they will remove it and disallow user from using it'

so this is my current clicks/leads from awm
pic : http://prntscr.com/8x2k8g
i don't know if it is a good epc or clicks/leads ratio
do you have any suggestion to optimize cpa's offers?

i've quit cpa/ppd for a while and now i am starting again this month..
my last ppd network is sharec*sh, i like their network and their payment system but they have some offer problem that make my visitors getting 'error 1' problem and they haven't fixed it yet.

also, do you have any suggestion about cpa/ppd network that pay monthly?
i mean that i don't need to wait 2 months to be paid but only 1 month.
2015-10-30, 09:28 PM,
Your post reaches 1-5k people because the facebook page is either dieing, or ppl are not following it, just liking it.
The niche you uses has to be focused around the page niche aswell, otherwise you will achieve a lower ctr/conv ratio.

I could recommend you to try Cpagrip, a network that I have been using for a while. Great support/affiliate managers and great offer optimization.
2015-10-30, 10:31 PM,
(2015-10-30, 09:28 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: Your post reaches 1-5k people because the facebook page is either dieing, or ppl are not following it, just liking it.
The niche you uses has to be focused around the page niche aswell, otherwise you will achieve a lower ctr/conv ratio.

I could recommend you to try Cpagrip, a network that I have been using for a while. Great support/affiliate managers and great offer optimization.

yes, i do tried CPAGrip but it seems my traffic doesn't convert well with them, also what do you think about fb ads?
2015-10-31, 04:04 PM,
This is for the fb engagement. IMO you must first gain trust and gain a good relationship with your fans. If you wanted help on making the page gain more engagement. Feel free to hit me up. I can be an admin and restore the engagement. skype: warrioraffiliate
2015-10-31, 04:39 PM,
if you wanna try fb ads try with video likes. and see how it work
2015-10-31, 05:08 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-31, 05:10 PM by singgi11.)
(2015-10-31, 04:04 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: This is for the fb engagement. IMO you must first gain trust and gain a good relationship with your fans. If you wanted help on making the page gain more engagement. Feel free to hit me up. I can be an admin and restore the engagement. skype: warrioraffiliate
alright, thanks for your help and offer but i think i can manage it by myself because i have some method that may work to increase people engagment and trust. so i just need to practice

(2015-10-31, 04:39 PM)Addiction Wrote: if you wanna try fb ads try with video likes. and see how it work
I'll try it soon or later, i need to find some working fb ads coupon to do the ads test
2015-11-11, 08:33 PM,
(2015-10-30, 10:31 PM)singgi11 Wrote:
(2015-10-30, 09:28 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: Your post reaches 1-5k people because the facebook page is either dieing, or ppl are not following it, just liking it.

yes, i do tried CPAGrip but it seems my traffic doesn't convert well with them, also what do you think about fb ads?

I think that fb ads are great

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 6 113 1 hour ago
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  Alexander Bachmann: admitad share in Russian CPA is 70% alex_admitad 4 161 2 hours ago
Last Post: alex_admitad
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 107 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: vegetajgd
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 641 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  CPA Grip offer wall spaceboos 3 951 2017-10-14, 08:34 AM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top