seoclerks service - legit?
2014-01-25, 09:32 PM,
Hey, i found this:

https://www.seoclerks.com/Link-Building/...YOUR-NICHE

and

https://www.seoclerks.com/Link-Building/...10-20-DAYS

Is this service worth the money?

It looks legit for me and the owner is also supporting via facebook and seoclerks.
2014-01-25, 09:37 PM,
I don't recommend to buy the 2nd service, since Google updates their algorithm all the time.
About the first service..
Yes, it does look legit.
I checked his reviews and it's legit.
To answer your question: "is this service worth the money?", that's up to you.

If you're willing to pay $10 for the best keywords (which you could do yourself with Market Samurai as example) than you should do it.
I prefer to pick my own keywords, but that's just my opinion.
If you have no clue on how to pick keywords that suits your niche best, you could give it a shot and invest the $10 :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Biosade(2014-01-25 09:43 PM) 
2014-01-25, 09:44 PM,
(2014-01-25, 09:37 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote: I don't recommend to buy the 2nd service, since Google updates their algorithm all the time.
Yes, it does look legit.

If you're willing to pay $10 for the best keywords (which you could do yourself with Market Samurai as example) than you should do it.
If you have no clue on how to pick keywords that suits your niche best, you could give it a shot and invest the $10 :)

Thanks,
Im going to ask him via a message about the algorithm thing.
Latest Thanks - View all

TheVBScripter(2014-01-25 09:55 PM) 
2014-01-25, 09:52 PM,
For the first service, you can optionally download Keyword Samurai and do keyword research yourself.

For the second service, I know that guy on SEOClerks and he is really good in terms of SEO. As I do my SEO job myself, I haven't tried his service. However, considering all those positive reviews, it would seem that the service is good. So, it's your choice whether you are gonna give it a go or not. $29 isn't much anyway.
Latest Thanks - View all

Biosade(2014-01-25 09:53 PM) 
2014-01-25, 09:55 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-25, 09:56 PM by Biosade.)
(2014-01-25, 09:52 PM)Eion Wrote: For the first service, you can optionally download Keyword Samurai and do keyword research yourself.

For the second service, I know that guy on SEOClerks and he is really good in terms of SEO. As I do my SEO job myself, I haven't tried his service. However, considering all those positive reviews, it would seem that the service is good. So, it's your choice whether you are gonna give it a go or not. $29 isn't much anyway.

Ya, he also talks about samurai in the description but he says he is doing much more than yourself using samurai.

Im using a niche for a pretty popular game so i think the 10$ are good invested
2014-01-25, 10:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-25, 10:27 PM by User.)
I personally used the Second one and I can tell you, it is worth it but research your Niche first, his stuff gets you up there but with not with the major players, if you get a good niche with little to no comp, you will get there easy! Medium comp , you might get lucky and still land #1 or on the first page but with high comp , chances are you will not land there, maybe over a long period of time as mine improved after a few weeks etc.

Before End of Year Goal ! Car *MYVI*
[Image: jhnSWo7.png]
Skype - E60Boy (Note: Not online as much as before!)
[ ] 150+ Rep
[ X ] 800+ Posts
User's Voice/Video Service!
2014-01-25, 10:40 PM,
(2014-01-25, 09:37 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote: I don't recommend to buy the 2nd service, since Google updates their algorithm all the time.
Yes, it does look legit.

Buy the second one before anything else. That guy is an amazing SEO and he does his job awesomely.
TheVBscripter, have you ever tried him and say this or just pretending you have more knowledge that him LoL he is so much better than all of use in the forum.
I bought his service and I'm ranked #1 for more keywords that I ordered for, he is doing great campaigns and you should buy from him. But you won't see the difference in 10, more likely in 1-2 months to the full extend.
2014-01-25, 11:06 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-25, 11:10 PM by Biosade.)
(2014-01-25, 10:40 PM)Heraclitus Wrote:
Yes, it does look legit.

Buy the second one before anything else. That guy is an amazing SEO and he does his job awesomely.
TheVBscripter, have you ever tried him and say this or just pretending you have more knowledge that him LoL he is so much better than all of use in the forum.
I bought his service and I'm ranked #1 for more keywords that I ordered for, he is doing great campaigns and you should buy from him. But you won't see the difference in 10, more likely in 1-2 months to the full extend.

should be good. the niche for my game gets released in a few months anyway.
im going to buy both now.
2014-01-25, 11:15 PM,
Looking at the reviews here, i am going to buy the second service now :P

[Image: 7TgqPql.gif]
2014-01-25, 11:17 PM,
(2014-01-25, 10:40 PM)Heraclitus Wrote:
Yes, it does look legit.

No I didn't, but other "SEO experts" I've spoken, said that Google always updates their algorithm and they said that it's not recommended to buy a relative "old" SEO service.
I never claimed that I have more knowledge about SEO than anybody, I'm just telling him what people told me. That's it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Witch is The best service to buy Traffic ? skizer 6 318 2017-09-28, 09:55 PM
Last Post: cellmind3
  Get money out from SEOClerks account? Nebojsha1337 2 108 2017-09-13, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Froggys
  Is AdsArmy network paying and is legit? akwin 12 1,515 2017-07-15, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Test3r
  Is there a way to make legit money with the gaming niche? Samdz 5 283 2017-07-13, 12:59 AM
Last Post: 8pipes
  Tumblr 162k legit active followers [Monetization Ideas] MrBubbles 5 262 2017-07-06, 02:02 PM
Last Post: jayse4n

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top