sell product, get commission, simple, $200 sign-on bonus
2016-05-11, 06:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-05-11, 08:08 PM by kasher9.)
Please read ALL of the below before contacting me, otherwise I'll simply ignore you:

What I'm (Potentially) Providing
* Potentially a list of emails (scraped small UK businesses/online marketers)
* Potentially a list of phone numbers (again scraped small UK businesses)
* Potentially an email script
* A tested and proven business model to sell with a functioning website to back it up.

What You'll Be Selling
One of my businesses is a recruitment agency. I have recently got back from India and have managed to arrange a strategy of getting virtually unlimited virtual employees so I'm looking to expand this business aggressively.

The website is being rejuvenated as we speak as well, and should be finished by this evening (have a look in my signature tomorrow or something, it's still NOT finished), and with that, I would like to market the business as fast as possible.

Me and my business partner have owned this for 2 years, but recently a lot of our time has been consumed by other projects. I'd really like this to deliver more clients, as it offers residual income.

So essentially you'll be selling employees to small businesses. This could be admin employees to developers. Basically anything that can be done on a computer remotely.

What I'm looking for

- Excellent English speakers
- Proven sales record
- Ability to convert
- Ability to email - these will be tailored emails, and not just spam
- Ability to pick up the phone

Commission Setup

- For every hot lead (i.e. they are ready to buy) you manage to convert, I'll pay you £10 ($15)/month recurring until the employee leaves etc. Once you're delivering more than 1 employee a day, I'll push this up to £25/month ($40/month). Just for fairness, I only make £50/month per employee, so eventually you'd be on 50/50 anyway. This is lucrative for people looking at residual income.

If clients buy our add-ons for the employees (i.e. vps, seo tools etc), I'll give you 50/50 of the net profit.

To put this into perspective, if you've placed 40 employees in one month, the bare minimum you'll get every month (until the employee leaves) is £1000/month ($1500/month) - for experienced salesmen, you probably understand this is very lucrative to know that you're getting income every month from a sale that you had delivered potentially months ago.

- If you have your own list, and can send me "interested" leads, i.e. they still need to be pushed for the sale, I can pay you a set amount of £1.50($2)/lead.

My Ideal Scenario/BONUS

IF you can do the following, I will offer you £25/month per employee STRAIGHT Away AND a $200 sign-on bonus just as a thank you:

- Have your own list/sales strategy ( we are targetting small businesses, internet marketers, etc, anybody that needs virtual assistants/developers/seos/junior accountants etc)
- Know how to sell
- Deliver me "I'm sold clients"
- Have a setup for cold-calling/emailing
- If you can speak another language in western europe (I.e. swiss german) and can target that market, I'd be up for listening.

What I don't want

I really don't want hassle. I don't want to be training you (apart from training you about the product), I don't want to be hearing "Oh this has this problem". This is for salesmen who are looking to get residual income, not people who are still learning. If I can get people with small business sales experience, that would be great.

Please do not message me if you are only interested in the sign-on bonus. Please don't message me asking for tools. I expect you to be the salesman, you need to have the tools to sell.

Sorry I'm ending on a negative note, but I just wanted to be clear on what I don't want. I just don't have time to be dealing with "Oh my email software won't work" "My english isn't good" etc, I just wanted to be clear from the get go as to what kind of person I want.

If you're interested, comment here, then I'll pm you asking for your skype. I will need to conduct an interview with you, please be prepared for that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for e-mail sellers + 50/50 Commission! + Instagram Related julianthr 9 481 2017-11-05, 06:24 PM
Last Post: FRENCHINDAHOOD
  Want Ubot Studio Pro FREE? I need a simple software made Nobledroid 1 198 2017-10-06, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Killbane
  I provide cheap product supply - You Sell It mysteriosx 3 319 2017-09-26, 05:05 AM
Last Post: mysteriosx
  Looking for some middle person to sell my instagram accounts. Rbathija 4 570 2017-07-20, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Calapsss
  Looking For Experienced Affiliates To Sell My eBook p4r4d0x 1 229 2017-06-25, 05:57 PM
Last Post: p4r4d0x

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top