seekin' $$$ journey to Xfinity
2016-11-20, 10:19 PM,
hey guys so finally want to start a thread as well to motivate myself and you as well after learning alot from this wonderful forum , i started a month ago and had some problems in instagram so i decided to move to other sources as well and test out , so lets start this guys , this thread will be updated daily
================================================
what im going to use in this journey is mainly BH niches as i do have experience now in finding and implementing them
Network will be mainly ogads as im targeting mobile

traffic sources : YT primarly - instagram and sometimes facebook
9 accounts instagram stopped because my massplanner account is expired , will start again later
yt videos 13 up - some generates traffic some not
as of now im only using YT , i tested out instagram and fb and found out that instagram converts well , but my massplanner licence is expired so i will use it later after i test out yt for some days
goals

3$/day [x]
4$/day[x]
10$/day[ ]
15$/day[ ]
20$/day[ ]
30$/day[ ]

earnings

2016-11-21, 10:10 AM,
good luck man, did you boost your video with HR Views or like/sub.
2016-11-21, 10:20 AM,
(2016-11-21, 10:10 AM)OnlyLee Wrote: good luck man, did you boost your video with HR Views or like/sub.

i didn't boost anything , i just use tags and descriptions , at the moment im looking for yt accounts aged ones to start some mass uploading
think i ended up the day with this earnings

2016-11-21, 12:40 PM,
can you add me on skype : mangaearn
i am using yt for my source traffic but ending with 9$ on cpa
i'll move to ogads and if you like i'll work with you
2016-11-21, 04:06 PM,
(2016-11-21, 10:20 AM)seekin_u Wrote:
(2016-11-21, 10:10 AM)OnlyLee Wrote: good luck man, did you boost your video with HR Views or like/sub.

i didn't boost anything , i just use tags and descriptions , at the moment im looking for yt accounts aged ones to start some mass uploading
you mean that you're using set and forget method ?
How about you landing page, you have your own LP or send your traffic directly to the offer ?

i think you are doing well since my video always end up banned
2016-11-21, 05:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-21, 05:12 PM by seekin_u.)
(2016-11-21, 12:40 PM)mangaearn Wrote: can you add me on skype : mangaearn
i am using yt for my source traffic but ending with 9$ on cpa
i'll move to ogads and if you like i'll work with you

sure mate , ogads is way better for mobile niches

(2016-11-21, 04:06 PM)OnlyLee Wrote:
(2016-11-21, 10:20 AM)seekin_u Wrote:

you mean that you're using set and forget method ?
How about you landing page, you have your own LP or send your traffic directly to the offer ?

i think you are doing well since my video always end up banned

i don't use set and forget , actually i take care of my videos and make them look real as possible , by liking and commenting
2016-11-22, 09:18 AM,
added a new niche video , hope it gets some traffic , ended up the day with this earnings

2017-03-07, 01:08 AM,
(2016-11-20, 10:19 PM)seekin_u Wrote:
hey guys so finally want to start a thread as well to motivate myself and you as well after learning alot from this wonderful forum , i started a month ago and had some problems in instagram so i decided to move to other sources as well and test out , so lets start this guys , this thread will be updated daily
what im going to use in this journey is mainly BH niches as i do have experience now in finding and implementing them
Network will be mainly ogads as im targeting mobile

traffic sources : YT primarly - instagram and sometimes facebook
9 accounts instagram stopped because my massplanner account is expired , will start again later
yt videos 13 up - some generates traffic some not
as of now im only using YT , i tested out instagram and fb and found out that instagram converts well , but my massplanner licence is expired so i will use it later after i test out yt for some days
goals

3$/day [x]
4$/day[x]
10$/day[ ]
15$/day[ ]
20$/day[ ]
30$/day[ ]

earnings

Unable to reply you back via Pm

Let me know other details

Thanks
2017-03-08, 01:07 AM,
Nice bro! good luck hope you do well.
2017-03-08, 01:42 AM,
Good luck to you. I am going to start this kind a journey too. just can't get started, have read so many things, now just need to take action

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jomu's INSTAGRAM + OGAds Journey jomu 43 2,146 53 minutes ago
Last Post: geraldosfire
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 53 2,241 4 hours ago
Last Post: OGAds
  [JOURNEY] g3lux's Instagram g3lux 27 1,185 5 hours ago
Last Post: YoungCoconut
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 5 101 5 hours ago
Last Post: geraldosfire
  [JOURNEY] juantamad youtube+OGads Road to 50$/day juantamad 47 3,178 8 hours ago
Last Post: timberlin

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top