remove
2016-09-14, 05:12 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-10-05, 03:50 AM by Vampirion_LKM.)
closed.

contact me if there are any issues

remove
2016-09-16, 05:21 AM,
The price is high, so is there any guarantee for BH ADs?
2016-09-16, 06:55 AM,
Hey OP I have been doing facebook ads for the past 3 months and I'm wondering if there's a vouch account with postpay as I have my own payment option
2016-09-16, 07:26 AM,
I know Vampirion from CPAGrip and I know he's done Facebook ads in the past before, I wouldn't think he would start selling accounts though. I mean for sure, the prices are high, mostly for profit. However, mostly everybody who sells Facebook ad accounts offer the same price, but up to around $2,000 is very overpriced. I'd never understand why they cost that much, besides the VPS and proxy, maybe the account itself, but I can't see that adding up to over $1,000 just for paying for those specific resources.

But anyway if I ever need a backup or a couple accounts I'll make sure to try your service since I known you from CPAGrip for a while now :)
2016-09-16, 03:20 PM,
hi, the price is too much sir, do you have any guarantees that it's not gonna get banned fast with blackhat niches?
ex: if the accounts get's banned in 1 ~ 2 weeks, the buyer will get a replacement.
because if it's gonna get banned in less than a week we will have negative profit!
thanks
Latest Thanks - View all

euforio(2016-09-25 07:29 PM) 
2016-09-16, 10:42 PM,
Does those accounts need to use with socks/VPN or proxy to avoid ban?
2016-09-25, 08:16 AM,
Your price is absolutely high and don't have much difference from other sellers.
I bet that I could last 1-2 months running BH with your account, and also last 1-2 months running BH with a $500 seller provider.
Latest Thanks - View all

euforio(2016-09-25 07:29 PM) 
2016-09-27, 04:23 PM,
(2016-09-16, 05:21 AM)shawnlee Wrote: The price is high, so is there any guarantee for BH ADs?
Yes, read the topic. Our guarantees include BH ads.

(2016-09-16, 06:55 AM)Ayteck Wrote: Hey OP I have been doing facebook ads for the past 3 months and I'm wondering if there's a vouch account with postpay as I have my own payment option
No, we do not do vouch accounts. Keep in mind this service is only for experienced FB marketers. We do not want our clients to get the accounts banned too quickly.

(2016-09-16, 07:26 AM)Before5am Wrote: I know Vampirion from CPAGrip and I know he's done Facebook ads in the past before, I wouldn't think he would start selling accounts though. I mean for sure, the prices are high, mostly for profit. However, mostly everybody who sells Facebook ad accounts offer the same price, but up to around $2,000 is very overpriced. I'd never understand why they cost that much, besides the VPS and proxy, maybe the account itself, but I can't see that adding up to over $1,000 just for paying for those specific resources.

But anyway if I ever need a backup or a couple accounts I'll make sure to try your service since I known you from CPAGrip for a while now :)

Thank you, I have been very active on CPAGrip in the past yeah. The reason why these accounts are so expensive is because it's hard to run a network of 100+ accounts without FB tracking you down. Only a few people can deliver these accounts with this quality. There goes a lot more effort into creating and managing these than one would think.

Note: Anyone thinking these accounts are overpriced, feel free to go to other suppliers. We work directly with expert affiliates only, who understands how much these accounts are worth.

(2016-09-16, 03:20 PM)Anime Wrote: hi, the price is too much sir, do you have any guarantees that it's not gonna get banned fast with blackhat niches?
ex: if the accounts get's banned in 1 ~ 2 weeks, the buyer will get a replacement.
because if it's gonna get banned in less than a week we will have negative profit!
thanks

Check our guarantees in the packages above. Guarantees are for BH campaigns aswell, aslong as you do proper budgetting and ofc. cloaking and all.

(2016-09-16, 10:42 PM)weblycos Wrote: Does those accounts need to use with socks/VPN or proxy to avoid ban?
These come in a server, you log in to our server and can start campaigns right away
(2016-09-25, 08:16 AM)luckskywalker Wrote: Your price is absolutely high and don't have much difference from other sellers.
I bet that I could last 1-2 months running BH with your account, and also last 1-2 months running BH with a $500 seller provider.
Go ahead and purchase the $500 accounts, don't come crying on this forum if they get banned quickly.
Like I said earlier in this post: We only work with higher end affiliates, this price also filters out the medium/low experienced affiliates.

I have proven that there is easy money in FB by shouting in CPAGrip's chat.

(Sorry for the delayed response, I was at a conference.)
2016-09-29, 04:08 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-29, 08:28 AM by luckskywalker.)
(2016-09-27, 04:23 PM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote:
(2016-09-16, 05:21 AM)shawnlee Wrote: The price is high, so is there any guarantee for BH ADs?

(2016-09-16, 06:55 AM)Ayteck Wrote: Hey OP I have been doing facebook ads for the past 3 months and I'm wondering if there's a vouch account with postpay as I have my own payment option
No, we do not do vouch accounts. Keep in mind this service is only for experienced FB marketers. We do not want our clients to get the accounts banned too quickly.

(2016-09-16, 07:26 AM)Before5am Wrote: I know Vampirion from CPAGrip and I know he's done Facebook ads in the past before, I wouldn't think he would start selling accounts though. I mean for sure, the prices are high, mostly for profit. However, mostly everybody who sells Facebook ad accounts offer the same price, but up to around $2,000 is very overpriced. I'd never understand why they cost that much, besides the VPS and proxy, maybe the account itself, but I can't see that adding up to over $1,000 just for paying for those specific resources.

Thank you, I have been very active on CPAGrip in the past yeah. The reason why these accounts are so expensive is because it's hard to run a network of 100+ accounts without FB tracking you down. Only a few people can deliver these accounts with this quality. There goes a lot more effort into creating and managing these than one would think.

Note: Anyone thinking these accounts are overpriced, feel free to go to other suppliers. We work directly with expert affiliates only, who understands how much these accounts are worth.

(2016-09-16, 03:20 PM)Anime Wrote: hi, the price is too much sir, do you have any guarantees that it's not gonna get banned fast with blackhat niches?
thanks

Check our guarantees in the packages above. Guarantees are for BH campaigns aswell, aslong as you do proper budgetting and ofc. cloaking and all.

(2016-09-16, 10:42 PM)weblycos Wrote: Does those accounts need to use with socks/VPN or proxy to avoid ban?
These come in a server, you log in to our server and can start campaigns right away
(2016-09-25, 08:16 AM)luckskywalker Wrote: Your price is absolutely high and don't have much difference from other sellers.
Go ahead and purchase the $500 accounts, don't come crying on this forum if they get banned quickly.
Like I said earlier in this post: We only work with higher end affiliates, this price also filters out the medium/low experienced affiliates.

You don't even know how much I make lol, you also don't need to tell me how much money there is in FB. I never saw your earnings but won't impress me either.

I already bought $600 accounts before start farming my own, and they do last 2 weeks - 1 month without problem, and I ran super aggressive ads on them (like TS). I know a lot of big guys in affiliate marketing are also lasting the same thing in average.

Now, you say that your account last 5/6 months. I find that really hard to believe. This is running what? WH or BH? It's just hard to believe that an account last 6 months spending $1k/day. That would be $180,000 in a single account. Super affiliates are lasting $20k in average as far as I know (I asked them).

I've never tested your account, maybe it's a super mega high quality account, maybe I will give a try to test it out. The question is, if I find your account not that special, you will call me "not expert affiliate" as a excuse?

Please explain me your guarantee service. You wanna sell your accounts giving one week guarantee but you clearly disclaim "if account was proper used", hahaha, hilarious. Please tell me more about that. Which affiliate (good affiliate - expert affiliate) is banned in the first week? You are totally on a safe zone.
This obviously means that I can't spend $800-1000/day on the first week because will result in a ban, you will give me a no-no to the refund and will also say 'this is for expert affiliates only'

I am just trying to understand why your price is $500-1000 higher than the others. If you give me a good reason I will agree with you and probably buy it to check it out, maybe I even become a regular customer to you, since this will result in $20k+ revenue.
Latest Thanks - View all

Vampirion_LKM(2016-09-30 08:20 PM) Grizzly(2016-09-29 01:14 PM) euforio(2016-09-29 07:25 AM) bryan1(2016-09-29 04:26 AM) 
2016-09-30, 08:19 PM,
(2016-09-29, 04:08 AM)luckskywalker Wrote:
(2016-09-27, 04:23 PM)Vampirion_LKM Wrote:

thanks

You don't even know how much I make lol, you also don't need to tell me how much money there is in FB. I never saw your earnings but won't impress me either.

I already bought $600 accounts before start farming my own, and they do last 2 weeks - 1 month without problem, and I ran super aggressive ads on them (like TS). I know a lot of big guys in affiliate marketing are also lasting the same thing in average.

Now, you say that your account last 5/6 months. I find that really hard to believe. This is running what? WH or BH? It's just hard to believe that an account last 6 months spending $1k/day. That would be $180,000 in a single account. Super affiliates are lasting $20k in average as far as I know (I asked them).

I've never tested your account, maybe it's a super mega high quality account, maybe I will give a try to test it out. The question is, if I find your account not that special, you will call me "not expert affiliate" as a excuse?

Please explain me your guarantee service. You wanna sell your accounts giving one week guarantee but you clearly disclaim "if account was proper used", hahaha, hilarious. Please tell me more about that. Which affiliate (good affiliate - expert affiliate) is banned in the first week? You are totally on a safe zone.
This obviously means that I can't spend $800-1000/day on the first week because will result in a ban, you will give me a no-no to the refund and will also say 'this is for expert affiliates only'

I am just trying to understand why your price is $500-1000 higher than the others. If you give me a good reason I will agree with you and probably buy it to check it out, maybe I even become a regular customer to you, since this will result in $20k+ revenue.

Hey

First of all, I did not want to insult you nor do I want to insult anyone else on this forum. And yes, I do not know your earnings and I don't have any interest in that. We supply to higher end affiliates. You tell me that other people can run 20k on their accounts before getting banned. I already got clients at €40000 right now and they are still going strong. These accounts like I said earlier are for expert affiliates. Feel free to add me and we can make some deals.

The good thing about working with experienced affiliates is that we only have a couple clients. These clients know exactly how to run FB ads, what budgets etc.. and if they ask me I will point them in the right direction ofcourse.

We are that solid that we can guarantee for BH ads aswell, haven't seen many providers do that yet.

We have changed our offer so this sales thread is not 100% accurate anymore(Contact me on Skype for more info).

I do custom deals for each client and make sure they understand it all. We check the account after it gets banned and make sure the appropiate action will be taken. Proper use is broad, I agree, but I always first explain what the guarantee is about and what proper use means, I have yet to meet a single client who doubts this guarantee.

Last but not least:
We are this expensive because we are a stable, trusted supplier. This means we don't run away with the cash as soon as a FB sweep happens. We run big servers to manage all the accounts. I have an IT guy here as well. We have more costs than other suppliers.

This isn't your average affiliate selling an account here and there, we are professionals doing big bulk deals and that comes with a price tag.

Anyone who still feels insulted: It was never my goal to insult anyone here, so I am apologising for that.
Latest Thanks - View all

luckskywalker(2016-10-01 05:49 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  remove Vampirion_LKM 5 1,310 2016-08-10, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Vampirion_LKM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top