relajus wants a 1000$/day. Is he nuts? [Contest]
2015-05-01, 09:55 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-04, 04:38 AM by relajus.)
Introduction
Hello CPA Elites. I am 20 years old student from Europe.
I am a part of CPA Elites for a while now. More than a year I guess. I saw people earning big cash here and since then I started believing that I can do it too! I believed that I could have financial freedom in my life. And I motivated myself all this time. Been reading alot, trying various methods of earning. But nothing seemed to work for me. I guess the problem was that I didn't work each day, I didn't have exact goals. That was more like: "Oh I'm in a good mood right now after reading other Elites brag. Let's try something". This is why I failed. Not totally - but failed. I mean 150$ in a year is nothing to be proud of. So now I'm creating this thread. I was motivated by Hawk Eye's post about the contest. And not because of the prizes or anything. His posts convinced me. CPA Elites is a real great community, why not sharing my progress with all of you? Maybe I will get valuable advice and can progress even faster after that. Also support of everyone is just priceless. Since when I started my motivation was myself and my girlfriend. (She always believes in me :D ) I hope that my motivation levels will rise far up when I post this thread and let everyone know who I am, why am I trying, etc. I welcome everyone who is reading to my life!

Why do I need this?
Okey, it's simple. Most people jobs are from monday to friday, 8am to 5pm. Right? Ask yourself: do you want to be like them? They're stuck at offices or wherever they work day in day out. I asked myself... And the answer was HELL NO! I do not want to be like them. I want a job in which I could feel free. Work when you want to work, and go where ever when you need to. I believe that I could achieve this. (Don't worry, I'm not quitting studies. As a fact my dream is to start a bussiness for creating robots. But I need money for that). That is the main thing why I want to do CPA/PPD, PPV later, etc.
Secondly, lets talk about love in my life. I have a girlfriend for a very very long time now. And we love each other so much. We're planning our life together. And believe me, there's no doubt I will marry her. Buuuuut I DON'T HAVE CASH for the ring... Darnit... To simplify: I wanna make her happy. She deserves that. If she'll be happy, we both will be happy together. ( Oh by the way, she's in my avatar. Take a look :D ).
And lastly, let's talk about thing that I want to have. A little list, what would I buy first If I had money:
  • A ring for purposing
  • Kawasaki Ninja 300 (2014, white version)
  • An awesome flat to live in. (Here in Lithuania, I do not want to move anywhere else. I love this country).
  • A new desktop computer
  • A laptop. Because I do not own one.
  • Driving courses for my girlfriend
  • A car for her after she gets the licence
  • Newer car for myself.
  • Lots and lots and lots more...
When writing this list I thought that I will from time to time add something to it, and list item will become green when I achieve it. Also I will add photos, and write my happy thoughts about it. ( Am I nuts? Yes... But I believe I could achieve these things :) ).

My plan
My latest project and from which I'm still getting some leads from time to time was a game hack niche. I worked alot with it, made 25 posts about hacks for that game, made youtube videos, sent hr views, comments, likes, etc. I improved a lot of things over time, trying to make the whole project as high quality as possible. And I can say that was a good experience. I learned a lot by doing this. But I couldn't bring much traffic to the website. I was afraid of churn n burning the website because it was blogger. And they burn easily (my own experience). And I didn't now how to do a proper SEO manually. So each day I was getting average of 20clicks. And leads came only from time to time. Now my videos got flagged and traffic is absolute s*it. So I decided to leave my sinking ship and try again.

WHITEHAT niches + SEO is my plan. I already purchased a domain and a host and my website is up. I'm building it on Wordpress. The website is sharp and high quality. Now I am writing a ~2000 word article which will be seo optimized.
Now I will need your opinion/help: I want to content lock a part of that article. Like: people are reading and then, at the point where there should be the most valuable information, they should complete an offer to unlock it. I know it would be possible if I placed the locked part of an article under the spoiler or read more tags. But I'm worried about one thing - would that influence SEO? I thought not, because the text one way or another would be in the html code, and search engines could see it anyways. But please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks in advance.
Later on, when I complete my website I was planning to churn and burn it. That is because I don't really know if it's worth doing it manually or slow SEO process. By the way, the niche is low competition. Maybe you guys could advice me better.
Repeat. Then I will repeat the process with another niche. And see where it goes.
That was my plan for now. I don't know my ways later after some time.

Goals
My goal is to reach 1000$ a day. That would be just awesome. I know it's a long road but I will try my best!

[ ] Stable 10$ per day
[ ] Stable 50$ per day
[ ] Stable 100$ per day
[ ] 200$ per day
[ ] 300$ per day
[ ] 400$ per day
[ ] 500$ per day
[ ] 1000$ per day

Final words
Thanks for everyone who read all this. I'm very thankful for everyone who is interested in my journey. Also thanks for everyone on CPA Elites for contributing to such an awesome forum. Lots and lots of things I learned from all of you!
Note that I am a student. Have my exams coming up in June it will be neccessary to study. But I will try to combine these two things ( CPA and studying ). I must work hard in both! Best of luck for me, let this thread motivate me alot. Let's reach my dreams!!!
Latest Thanks - View all

OsvaldoLRR(2015-05-02 09:09 PM) Adept(2015-05-02 03:26 AM) Jack Daniels(2015-05-02 03:11 AM) alxwanted6k(2015-05-01 10:15 PM)  HawkEye(2015-05-01 09:57 PM) 
2015-05-01, 09:58 PM,
Well written quality thread, nice. I'll follow this and hope you bank some money.
Latest Thanks - View all

relajus(2015-05-01 10:20 PM) 
2015-05-02, 02:12 AM,
(2015-05-01, 09:58 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Well written quality thread, nice. I'll follow this and hope you bank some money.
Thank you, Hawk Eye.
Tomorrows plan is finishing article of a niche and posting it.
Later on I think I will make a few high page rank backlinks myself. Then order churn n burn service.
While waiting for results of Seo campaign I'll try spreading my page on facebook groups/pages.

See you!
2015-05-02, 02:20 AM,
If you keep this mindset everything is possible, Good luck and thanks for the detailed thread.
Latest Thanks - View all

relajus(2015-05-02 03:11 AM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-05-02, 01:44 PM,
(2015-05-02, 02:12 AM)relajus Wrote:
(2015-05-01, 09:58 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Well written quality thread, nice. I'll follow this and hope you bank some money.
Thank you, Hawk Eye.
Tomorrows plan is finishing article of a niche and posting it.
Later on I think I will make a few high page rank backlinks myself. Then order churn n burn service.
While waiting for results of Seo campaign I'll try spreading my page on facebook groups/pages.

See you!

You made a smart move starting this thread, check out the prize thus far for May: $650 Now To Be Won In The [May] Follow Along Contest trial and error currently, if we get 5 taking part this month a winner will be announced, if not, it will be carried over to next month but you will be included don't worry. Just keep the thread active, learn and share with the other users.
2015-05-02, 02:24 PM,
What a journey :O?! I'm very impressed about your goals :) Hope to reach your goals and to be rich!
2015-05-03, 05:35 AM,
2015 April 2nd - 1st update
Hello Elites,
So those who read my posts yesterday knows what my plan for today was. And I'm really happy that I've accomlished all of my tasks.
  • I wrote content for my website.
  • SEO optimized the article.
  • I set up a content lock for the most valuable part. The website's ready to bank some money!
  • Also I read the forum about SEO today and tried to apply these methods. So I indexed the site and made few backlinks manually.
  • Lastly, I ordered Churn and Burn service to rank my niche website to top places in search engines.
  • Also, I went to McDonalds and ate like a boss. (That wasn't the plan but eh Evil)

Ofcourse my page don't get visitors as of now, but I managed to get few leads from my old project. I'll show you what the stats are so we could compare these and the ones after my new website ranks.
i.imgur.com/7W1MIMv.jpg ( can't post links or images )

As of later. Tomorrow is mother's day and I will spend some time with family, also will spend some time studying for Monday's C++ test. (Yes I'm studying programming). Despite that I'll try to work with CPA also.
It would be nice if tomorrow I share my website on facebook groups a bit, start writing article for another niche ( niche is related to the previous one so it will be in the same website ).
I think that would be enough for tomorrow. Well it's never enough of course, but I guess I won't manage to do more.

See you!
2015-05-03, 12:32 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-03, 12:36 PM by Eye.)
(2015-05-01, 09:55 PM)relajus Wrote:
Introduction
Now I will need your opinion/help: I want to content lock a part of that article. Like: people are reading and then, at the point where there should be the most valuable information, they should complete an offer to unlock it. I know it would be possible if I placed the locked part of an article under the spoiler or read more tags. But I'm worried about one thing - would that influence SEO? I thought not, because the text one way or another would be in the html code, and search engines could see it anyways. But please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks in advance.

This will work if you have the right content. There is a WP plugin that allows you to have the bottom part of a post locked behind a CPA offer or X amount of referrals. Pretty sure this won't really affect SEO.

I'll try to find it and post it here.

Later on, when I complete my website I was planning to churn and burn it. That is because I don't really know if it's worth doing it manually or slow SEO process. By the way, the niche is low competition. Maybe you guys could advice me better.

I would advice you not to choose the churn and burn method if you plan on building a long term project. You said "The website is sharp and high quality. Now I am writing a ~2000 word article which will be seo optimized.". I would try to keep this quality and slowly build on its authority on Google and around the web. Churn and burn can be like a side project (people do still make a lot of money with this) but just keep it away from any niches you want to build for the long-term.

You have some nice goals there along with the right mindset so if you just keep going you will be able to reach and exceed them. Nice HQ thread too, I will keep following it. You inspired me to get back to also updating mine again.

(2015-05-01, 09:55 PM)relajus Wrote: When writing this list I thought that I will from time to time add something to it, and list item will become green when I achieve it. Also I will add photos, and write my happy thoughts about it. ( Am I nuts? Yes... But I believe I could achieve these things :) ).

This goal setting is one of the best things we can do.
2015-05-03, 12:50 PM,
(2015-05-03, 12:32 PM)Eye Wrote: I would advice you not to choose the churn and burn method if you plan on building a long term project. You said "The website is sharp and high quality. Now I am writing a ~2000 word article which will be seo optimized.". I would try to keep this quality and slowly build on its authority on Google and around the web. Churn and burn can be like a side project (people do still make a lot of money with this) but just keep it away from any niches you want to build for the long-term.
It didn't take as much time to do all this as you might think it did so I'm not afraid to do churn n burm right know. I chose this because I barely know about SEO and need money to invest. If I succeed I'll try different methods. Thank you for advice Wink

Quote:This goal setting is one of the best things we can do.
I already noticed that. Only few days passed after I created this thread but I feel so much more confident that I can do it when I set my goals up there. Also I want to work all the time because of that.
2015-05-05, 02:49 PM,
relajus, I'm contacting all those that have taken part in the May follow along campaign contest, please just remember the criteria based on the contest:
Quote:- Update the thread as often as possible, ideally it should be updated daily. Logic, the more you talk about your progress and updates the more feedback and support you will get from the advanced users. You should also share your experiences along the way too, this will not only help out the other users but I'll likely mark that down when picking winners.

The winner will be selected based on activity and such, just making sure everyone understands this. I have made sure to explain this inside the thread: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-May-Foll...Big-Prizes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 252 37,406 2 minutes ago
Last Post: YoungArt
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 421 4 hours ago
Last Post: iastaff
  Road to 150$ / day with youtube and instagram -Elites May Giveaway Bazingaa 294 54,208 5 hours ago
Last Post: datalmanus
  Divergent's SEO Journey to $100/Day (Massive Action Plan) Divergent 56 2,872 Yesterday, 12:24 PM
Last Post: KentVMason
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 27 1,460 Yesterday, 01:41 AM
Last Post: baxxx

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top