ranking on yt? (2016)
2016-01-12, 04:28 AM,
It's still possible to rank new videos nowadays on yt? How?
2016-01-12, 05:46 AM,
Quality > quantity.

Look at what others do, learn from them, don't ask to be spoon fed ;)

HQ/Real views
WH niche
real subscribers

oh wait, a real channel :P

haha bh is very tough now a days with youtube, but there are still ways to do it, I suggest you youtube a term you want to rank and copy what other people are doing, fail some, succeed some.
the important thing is learning :)
2016-01-12, 12:04 PM,
Yeah...very helpfull. How the hell do I have to know what other people are doing?
Some little details (Which will makes the difference) aren't visible at all.
2016-01-12, 12:38 PM,
i still rank my game niches on youtube. but not like before that after you uploaded you can just add 301 views and boom its on the top. now what i do is
i create my own video (not copryright. copied videos gets deleted and gets banned fast) okay so my niche doesnt have that much competition since its unsaturated. the top #1 video has 15k views on it. so what i did was.
i created a unique content.
i use my 8 months old youtube account
i bought paid views. (it got delivered after 3 days) i bought 20k views since the top has 15k views i need to beat that views he has.
i also bought likes and comments.
i added some social media backlinks on it.
i posted on my facebook fanpage.
i posted on my twitter, and also reddit.
and pastebin too.

now it is rank #1. also the views is now 38k views (21k from paid) and the others are from real people that searched for the keyword)

everything i did was manual. i optimized the youtube tags and also the description. i spent $30 on it for likes,comemnt and views
but everything is worth it because i am getting 2 - 8 leads per day from netherland. and every lead earns me $15 - $30 per lead. so its good.
this is my experiment. i did this last week and the video is still up and running until today. if the video gets deleted i will do the same thing again. i am also finding alot more nicehs and rank alot more soon to earn $100 - $200 per day stable.
alright thats all. hope it helps

youtube update is better, why? because spammers are out of youtube now. its easy to earn now then before. but now you should spend some money on testing niches. but its all worth it.
Latest Thanks - View all

Dragoner(2016-02-02 06:00 PM) Twizze(2016-01-26 09:38 AM) Khaleesi(2016-01-22 06:56 PM) justsux(2016-01-20 03:40 AM) iwdnplay1337(2016-01-18 05:20 AM) bidhanroy99(2016-01-18 04:35 AM) lordscarlos(2016-01-13 01:07 PM) masssinissa(2016-01-13 08:28 AM) Gaben(2016-01-13 07:48 AM) BigTroll(2016-01-13 02:31 AM) MotherLoadDolla(2016-01-12 07:47 PM) Emancipated(2016-01-12 03:15 PM) 
2016-01-12, 07:48 PM,
(2016-01-12, 12:38 PM)Doge_ Wrote: i still rank my game niches on youtube. but not like before that after you uploaded you can just add 301 views and boom its on the top. now what i do is
i create my own video (not copryright. copied videos gets deleted and gets banned fast) okay so my niche doesnt have that much competition since its unsaturated. the top #1 video has 15k views on it. so what i did was.
i bought paid views. (it got delivered after 3 days) i bought 20k views since the top has 15k views i need to beat that views he has.
and pastebin too.

now it is rank #1. also the views is now 38k views (21k from paid) and the others are from real people that searched for the keyword)

everything i did was manual. i optimized the youtube tags and also the description. i spent $30 on it for likes,comemnt and views
but everything is worth it because i am getting 2 - 8 leads per day from netherland. and every lead earns me $15 - $30 per lead. so its good.
this is my experiment. i did this last week and the video is still up and running until today. if the video gets deleted i will do the same thing again. i am also finding alot more nicehs and rank alot more soon to earn $100 - $200 per day stable.

youtube update is better, why? because spammers are out of youtube now. its easy to earn now then before. but now you should spend some money on testing niches. but its all worth it.

Finally a great member that is writing some good stuff regarding youtube.

Thank you very much for your input and of course for your success.

All the best!
Latest Thanks - View all

adamsn33(2016-01-29 01:50 AM) Doge_(2016-01-12 10:50 PM) 

Money
2016-01-12, 08:23 PM,
(2016-01-12, 12:04 PM)BigTroll Wrote: Yeah...very helpfull. How the hell do I have to know what other people are doing?
Some little details (Which will makes the difference) aren't visible at all.

(2016-01-12, 07:48 PM)lbs2016 Wrote:
(2016-01-12, 12:38 PM)Doge_ Wrote: i still rank my game niches on youtube. but not like before that after you uploaded you can just add 301 views and boom its on the top. now what i do is
and pastebin too.

Finally a great member that is writing some good stuff regarding youtube.

Thank you very much for your input and of course for your success.

All the best!

Bit harsh on Sparticus don't you think, he was only trying to offer some advice?
Latest Thanks - View all

lpfacun(2016-02-03 01:46 PM) 
2016-01-13, 06:59 AM,
and pastebin too.

could you tell me the service where you bought the views ? if its posible :)

$WORK HARD-DREAM BIG$
2016-01-18, 01:17 AM,
Can I use GSA to add good quality backlinks to my video?

My video is 2 years old. I have 3 years old account and many views. Video which I want to rank have 50 k views. And Im 30 on postition... I want to be #1
2016-01-18, 04:36 AM,
and pastebin too.

Great share mate :)
2016-01-18, 04:52 PM,
It's still possible however Youtube isn't making it easy for us. My videos tend to rank more often in Google then in Youtube.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SELLING] Cheap Social Services! YT, FB, Twitter, views, plays, votes , shares etc dbs00 8 878 2017-12-13, 10:30 PM
Last Post: buKKa
  [All In One]YT Tags Gen, KW Analyzer, Rank Checker & Vid Tracker! EnChanter 46 3,828 2017-12-11, 09:00 PM
Last Post: r00t3d
  safe way to upload a video to yt with circumstance? ori991 3 155 2017-12-09, 03:26 PM
Last Post: kenny
  [GUIDE] YT Comment Spam + Tips EnChanter 43 4,959 2017-12-05, 03:44 AM
Last Post: masssinissa
  Where can i get Direct YT views? whodis 2 326 2017-10-27, 04:33 AM
Last Post: whodis

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top