[question] How do you verify offer links?
2017-09-24, 10:25 PM,
Hi,

I'm trying to get my first campaigns running but I'm having a huge struggle finding an offer that I can use. I'm sure I am doing something wrong and maybe you are laughing about this and have a quick hint for me. At least I hope so. Grin

It is about the offers on AdWorkMedia. It seems that most of the offers don't lead to the landing pages that I would expect. I know I know, if I am in Brazil and I am using offers targeted for different countries I will be redirected. That I got. But even if I use a good socks5 proxy or use a screenshot service from the targeted country I always get something different. Or the offer doesn't exist anymore. 

The problem is that if I create an extra landing page for that offer and the user expects for example a link to a sweepstake in order to win an Amazon voucher and he is being redirected to something totally different, my landing page is kind of useless and I just burn my traffic. How can I make sure that I have a reliable link?

I don't have that Problem with CPAGrip. If I use a proxy there to preview the page everything looks alright. I think I will only promote their offers for now, but I can't believe that AdWorkMedia is so unreliable. Must be something that I am doing wrong.

Or don't you promote those offers directly and just go for the lockers?

I hope my question makes sense. I didn't have enough coffee yet, so if I was unclear somewhere please let me know. And nothing bad about AdWorkMedia. I'm sure the problem is sitting in front of my monitor. Nerd  Thanks in advance for your advice!

Cheers!
2017-09-25, 08:30 PM,
It is better not to promote direct offers, better use the content locker. I am using Cpagrip and Ogads offers only.
Latest Thanks - View all

SparkCube(2017-09-25 10:58 PM) 
2017-09-25, 10:57 PM,
(2017-09-25, 08:30 PM)shadow98 Wrote: It is better not to promote direct offers, better use the content locker. I am using Cpagrip and Ogads offers only.

I see and I guess with the content lockers you don't have the problem with mobile only, desktop only or burn traffic because the user isn't from the targeted country. Got it. Then I will focus on that. I have some PLR content that I can use for content lockers. 

Thanks shadow!
2017-09-27, 06:44 PM,
Direct offers always bring issues, focus on working with lockers so that your traffic won't be waste.
2017-09-27, 07:03 PM,
(2017-09-25, 10:57 PM)SparkCube Wrote:
(2017-09-25, 08:30 PM)shadow98 Wrote: It is better not to promote direct offers, better use the content locker. I am using Cpagrip and Ogads offers only.

I see and I guess with the content lockers you don't have the problem with mobile only, desktop only or burn traffic because the user isn't from the targeted country. Got it. Then I will focus on that. I have some PLR content that I can use for content lockers. 

Thanks shadow!

Yes! And you are welcome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 189 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier
  Anyone else got this offer from MaxBounty? iiiExcaliburiii 2 179 2017-12-02, 04:53 PM
Last Post: NoGame
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 148 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 83 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 242 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top