phone does't want to boot samsung galaxy s4
2013-12-23, 08:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-23, 08:39 PM by lanadekat.)
phone does't want to boot samsung galaxy s4

it boots , as i put in in the charger .
when i pull it out it still works normal

but when i turn it off and try to turn it on again , it says 'samsung galaxy s4'
then the screen turns black again , and the same thing comes up , that happens for around 3 times and then it doesn't do anything ...

when i pull it out charger and it's turned on , and i press restart it restarts normaly , only turning it off and on does'nt work ... ( when not plugged into charger )
recovery mode also isn't working
safe mode neither

yes i got 2 year garantue , but someone dropped it , and they proberly gonna say it's cus it's dropped on the floor ... wish whas a month before started doing strange

anyone same problem or knows how to fix it?

(2013-12-23, 08:15 PM)lanadekat Wrote: phone does't want to boot samsung galaxy s4

but when i turn it off and try to turn it on again , it says 'samsung galaxy s4'
then the screen turns black again , and the same thing comes up , that happens for around 3 times and then it doesn't do anything ...

when i pull it out charger and it's turned on , and i press restart it restarts normaly , only turning it off and on does'nt work ... ( when not plugged into charger )
safe mode neither

yes i got 2 year garantue , but someone dropped it , and they proberly gonna say it's cus it's dropped on the floor ... wish whas a month before started doing strange

seems to be fixed after factory reset , only lost all apps ;(
nvm , stopped working again after a second reboot
Share This Thread :

2013-12-23, 10:52 PM,
(2013-12-23, 08:15 PM)lanadekat Wrote: phone does't want to boot samsung galaxy s4

safe mode neither

safe mode neither

seems to be fixed after factory reset , only lost all apps ;(
nvm , stopped working again after a second reboot

Wait, so it's fixed now or not I cant understand?
2013-12-23, 10:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-23, 10:55 PM by Rift.)
I.. think it's not working? Idk it was hard to follow ><

Not sure if a typical warranty covers physical damage like that but never hurts to check
2013-12-23, 10:56 PM,
I hate to admit it but Samsung HP now sux. Im using Samsung Galaxy S1. With their new knox and faulty motherboard. Yes new phone start with Galaxy Note 1 have faulty motherboard. It have bug...which can destroy the phone :(
2013-12-23, 11:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-23, 11:17 PM by lanadekat.)
(2013-12-23, 10:54 PM)Rift Wrote: I.. think it's not working? Idk it was hard to follow ><

Not sure if a typical warranty covers physical damage like that but never hurts to check

not working ...
it isn't due physical damage , but they are gonna say that it broke cus that
2013-12-23, 11:21 PM,
Possible Causes

A third-party application is interfering with booting process.
The firmware installed on the device is unstable.
The phone has physical or liquid damage.

Ideas
Landing Page Service
2013-12-23, 11:27 PM,
Good to just tell the customer service the full story, if they say no dice just call back later and talk to another representative, I mean there's bound to be a nice one who says yeah no problem we got you covered... Idk how Samsung's customer service is though
2013-12-23, 11:37 PM,
(2013-12-23, 10:56 PM)»Wave« Wrote: I hate to admit it but Samsung HP now sux. Im using Samsung Galaxy S1. With their new knox and faulty motherboard. Yes new phone start with Galaxy Note 1 have faulty motherboard. It have bug...which can destroy the phone :(
there are still samsung parts in apple products trollface
i don't think those are motherboards but still
2013-12-23, 11:41 PM,
(2013-12-23, 11:37 PM)lanadekat Wrote:
(2013-12-23, 10:56 PM)»Wave« Wrote: I hate to admit it but Samsung HP now sux. Im using Samsung Galaxy S1. With their new knox and faulty motherboard. Yes new phone start with Galaxy Note 1 have faulty motherboard. It have bug...which can destroy the phone :(
there are still samsung parts in apple products trollface
i don't think those are motherboards but still

The mobo bug is popular now xD
It apply to new phones :(
Ald many report but they didnt take any actions