paypal money adder ?
2013-10-09, 10:39 PM,
I'm looking for new niches and i want to ask if "Paypal money adder" is a good nich ? someone using that nich ?

[Image: FtwuQgr.gif]
2013-10-09, 10:44 PM,
the industry is changing so its best to steer away from h@ck/cr@ck niche
2013-10-09, 10:53 PM,
That niche would have a lot of competition, be prepared for an uphill battle.
2013-10-10, 04:37 AM,
(2013-10-09, 10:44 PM)samatarh Wrote: the industry is changing so its best to steer away from h@ck/cr@ck niche
In the case of ppd, content locking , link locking etc industry I highly doubt that as more than 80% of the niches in this industry are fake which is a lot of money.
The "whitehat" niches have signifficantly higher seo competition from sites which are monetising with adsence and they give the content for free which is a big bonus.
If in the future the cpa industry wouldn't allow blackhat methods at all it will be the end of the industry and I doubt that the networks which are making most of their money with fake niches will result to that stupid decision.
The only reason why these blackhat methods work is because they are fake. If you would know how to make a real dota 2 h@$@# and manage to rank for that kw how soon will you think it will take to everybody target that kw as a white hat niche? With the higher competition everybodyes earnings will signifficantly drop due to people who will give the h@$@
away for free relying on adsence earnings and not cpa. On the other hand they just could patch the game and killing the niche as whitehat. But with blackhat you can always profit from gulable and naive people.

In the worst case scenario that blackhat method will no longer be permitted you can do several things to still earn as blackhat and not get your account banned.
Simply make a vb H^$^ which once started will popup a notification that there is a new version available redirecting them to the survey to download the new update. The traffic will be dirrect and the downloadable file would be called update v1.17 this way the networs have no clue from what niche the traffic is actually coming from.

Don't get me wrong you can still make money from whitehat but you seriously have to think outside the box and convince people to do a survey for information that is freely available on google.
Or simply create an amazing product which is in demand and werry useful but in that case I doubt that you would give avay the product to a 1$ download rather than actually selling it.

IN short blackhat all the way
2013-10-10, 06:36 PM,
(2013-10-10, 04:37 AM)pepeneo Wrote:
(2013-10-09, 10:44 PM)samatarh Wrote: the industry is changing so its best to steer away from h@ck/cr@ck niche
In the case of ppd, content locking , link locking etc industry I highly doubt that as more than 80% of the niches in this industry are fake which is a lot of money.
The "whitehat" niches have signifficantly higher seo competition from sites which are monetising with adsence and they give the content for free which is a big bonus.
If in the future the cpa industry wouldn't allow blackhat methods at all it will be the end of the industry and I doubt that the networks which are making most of their money with fake niches will result to that stupid decision.
The only reason why these blackhat methods work is because they are fake. If you would know how to make a real dota 2 h@$@# and manage to rank for that kw how soon will you think it will take to everybody target that kw as a white hat niche? With the higher competition everybodyes earnings will signifficantly drop due to people who will give the h@$@
away for free relying on adsence earnings and not cpa. On the other hand they just could patch the game and killing the niche as whitehat. But with blackhat you can always profit from gulable and naive people.

In the worst case scenario that blackhat method will no longer be permitted you can do several things to still earn as blackhat and not get your account banned.
Simply make a vb H^$^ which once started will popup a notification that there is a new version available redirecting them to the survey to download the new update. The traffic will be dirrect and the downloadable file would be called update v1.17 this way the networs have no clue from what niche the traffic is actually coming from.

Don't get me wrong you can still make money from whitehat but you seriously have to think outside the box and convince people to do a survey for information that is freely available on google.
Or simply create an amazing product which is in demand and werry useful but in that case I doubt that you would give avay the product to a 1$ download rather than actually selling it.

IN short blackhat all the way

Even I was thinking the same way.Thats why i did not move to whitehat niches

Get Accepted Under Me and I will teach how to make 30$ a day or more with 2 hours of Work
[Image: 4mh0t8f.gif]
2013-10-10, 07:58 PM,
You can always try it.. You will get some traffic eventually

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paypal to Payoneer Transfer Help? How to? Niki 8 456 2017-10-17, 12:51 AM
Last Post: fateha
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 287 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 140 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  Do you think there is money to be made with giveaways? ThisGuyOverHere 4 254 2017-09-30, 12:27 AM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Get money out from SEOClerks account? Nebojsha1337 2 108 2017-09-13, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Froggys

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top