newbie questions, I'm new.
2014-05-01, 07:48 PM,
What exactly Is a content locker.

How does It work.

Am I required a landing page when marketing on FB

I'm using socialwrench and I've gatered many FB accounts to bost my earnings. I's this considered Illegal?

I've taken some advice from someone and I have begun to write every single niche I think of down bo matter how saturated it is.
2014-05-01, 08:22 PM,
Content Lockers are used to prevent a user/person from viewing,accessing or downloading a certain content in your website. Users are required to complete offers listed within the locker like surveys, e-mail submits, downloads,etc. When a confirmed offer is completed, the content is unlocked and a lead is generated = $$$ to the affiliate.
2014-05-01, 08:31 PM,
What exactly Is a content locker.

With CPA content locking, you lock your content by requiring the user to fill in a survey before they can access that content using one of the Content Locking networks.

How does It work.

Refer to above.

Am I required a landing page when marketing on FB

You need a website to promote your content and lock it with, yes.
Latest Thanks - View all

Jake Miller(2014-05-01 08:52 PM) 
2014-05-01, 08:51 PM,
Okay let's say I'm promoting a email newsletter. Can I promote that through facebook without a landing page? Only using the link?
2014-05-01, 09:07 PM,
(2014-05-01, 08:51 PM)Jake Miller Wrote: Okay let's say I'm promoting a email newsletter. Can I promote that through facebook without a landing page? Only using the link?

So you want to get your traffic from FaceBook to signup to the newsletter to promote content to?

If so, you could direct link in the email which would mean you're giving the user a file (being anything - picture, pdf, exe etc).

Doing this through an email is not going to be easy, I doubt you'll succeed very much unless you were promoting a ClickBank product to a targeted audience therefore you wouldn't be doing CPA (cost per action being something like an email submit etc). You would be earning a commision if someone from an email decided to buy the product you were promoting after establishing a relationship via previous emails.
2014-05-01, 09:23 PM,
(2014-05-01, 09:07 PM)ℛoyal Wrote:
(2014-05-01, 08:51 PM)Jake Miller Wrote: Okay let's say I'm promoting a email newsletter. Can I promote that through facebook without a landing page? Only using the link?

So you want to get your traffic from FaceBook to signup to the newsletter to promote content to?

If so, you could direct link in the email which would mean you're giving the user a file (being anything - picture, pdf, exe etc).

Doing this through an email is not going to be easy, I doubt you'll succeed very much unless you were promoting a ClickBank product to a targeted audience therefore you wouldn't be doing CPA (cost per action being something like an email submit etc). You would be earning a commision if someone from an email decided to buy the product you were promoting after establishing a relationship via previous emails.

I'm talking, promoting a campaugn that requires my traffic to sign up to a newsletter. Not promoting through emails.
2014-05-02, 02:37 PM,
(2014-05-01, 09:23 PM)Jake Miller Wrote:
(2014-05-01, 09:07 PM)ℛoyal Wrote:

I'm talking, promoting a campaugn that requires my traffic to sign up to a newsletter. Not promoting through emails.

You mean email submit? Yes you can, as long as the offer permits facebook traffic and direct linking. There are some offers though that prohibits facebook traffic though. Again, it is best to talk to your affiliate manager to have the best answer for this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 101 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Help newbie acidster 6 159 2017-09-29, 05:39 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  No conversion help needed total newbie naulodesign 3 170 2017-09-21, 12:58 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  [Newbie in need]Landing Page Hosting shadowbluff 5 181 2017-08-28, 05:58 PM
Last Post: shadowbluff
  Maxbounty questions Tsyed01 5 187 2017-08-20, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PBNmaster