need help with my first site(manual seo)
2016-02-13, 09:28 PM,
so i upload my first website, done onpage seo and started offpage
very low competition nich
i made some tier 1 backlinks(from 3 sites, blogger, WP and another one)
it is hard work to do many backlinks
i saw of fiverr peopel offering to do around 50 HQ backlinks, should i do it, or it can demage my seo?
i saw i need tier 2 backlinks, but i didnk fully undertand what tier 2 backlinks are, can someone explain to me pleas?
i made facebook page, and start posting related to my nich(didt post the site yet), how and whene should i post my site nich?
and in general i would glad to get some helpfull tips
thanks and have nice day
2016-02-18, 04:34 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-02-18, 04:35 AM by mitocider.)
Tier one backlinks: links that directly hit your money, business, or personal website.

Tier two backlinks: links that directly hit your tier one backlinks

I guess i cant edit my post? Anyways, im pretty sure a tier 2 backlink is for example a backlink to a youtube video promoting your actual site
2016-02-29, 08:50 PM,
you can continue what you are doing by building web 2.0s and pointing to your site. If you do it manually with decent articles then it will definitely take time. If i was you, i wouldn't buy a fiverr gig, unless you know what you need. most of the gigs will harm your site if you don't know what you are doing! But consider gigs offering lower links to your site, but higher quality. For, example, find a guest post gig that gives you a link from a good quality blog.

At the same time, grow your social media presence and get BLs pointing back to your site from there and over time your site will start to build a platform.

I can write forever on this but the above should start you off well.

(2016-02-13, 09:28 PM)idoyonatan Wrote: so i upload my first website, done onpage seo and started offpage
very low competition nich
i made some tier 1 backlinks(from 3 sites, blogger, WP and another one)
it is hard work to do many backlinks
i saw of fiverr peopel offering to do around 50 HQ backlinks, should i do it, or it can demage my seo?
i saw i need tier 2 backlinks, but i didnk fully undertand what tier 2 backlinks are, can someone explain to me pleas?
i made facebook page, and start posting related to my nich(didt post the site yet), how and whene should i post my site nich?
and in general i would glad to get some helpfull tips
thanks and have nice day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 4 133 1 hour ago
Last Post: Jackprince501
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 4 58 2 hours ago
Last Post: ritamshri
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 10 273 2017-10-19, 09:43 PM
Last Post: emirasor
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 7 244 2017-10-18, 12:11 AM
Last Post: DrKent
  Top best SEO Tools? runzun 39 5,307 2017-10-13, 06:25 PM
Last Post: styx

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top