need help to succes
2018-01-23, 04:16 AM,
Hi everyone CPAElites !!

I very feel bad because ive been doing almost 2 years with cpa and never succed i lost much money for invest and didnt succed 
and my life deaf i live in morocco 
morocco is bad country for deaf they dont help me  and they dont pay money for deaf is hurt 

i really want to work from internet anyone help me starter and invest ? please thank you for read ;)
Share This Thread :

2018-01-23, 08:39 PM,
Buddy, where did you invest your money? I would suggest you to try working with free traffic sources and less investment. Follow the journey threads and see what they are doing.
2018-01-24, 04:25 AM,
(2018-01-23, 08:39 PM)ultimateCPAian Wrote: Buddy, where did you invest your money? I would suggest you to try working with free traffic sources and less investment. Follow the journey threads and see what they are doing.

i was before invest money in massplaner and proxies with ogads traffic in IG 
niche called free followers its not good i make 20 dollar in months lose money 
and buy ppv totally losing 
can u suggest me?
2018-01-24, 04:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-01-24, 04:58 AM by DrKent.)
Mate, start using free methods ONLY in the beginning. At first, you must to learn some marketing basics. So, you need to think all of the time and learn a lot to be able to pay for stuff. I guess, you saw one guy is buying IG acc/proxies etc and that's it? No, no, no.. You must to know how to use them. Marketing is only how you present you stuff to others. That's the whole point. So, you must test and tweak a lot, best thing isn't called "spoon feed" or begging for methods. At some point every method dies and you need to tweak it again to bank from it. So, if someone show you how to get money from IG, next day IG makes an update and you're out of the game.. You will beg again for the method? NO!

"Trial and error" is the thing that you must to do. There is no magic or easy way to make money. You may be lucky one time, but you must find it on your own in most of the cases. Hard work, trial and error and persistence is the key. CpaElites is full of methods, tips tricks and you can learn a lot, just don't expect copy/paste method. That ain't work.. Add something on your own, twist a bit and make it unique.

Stop being lazy, stop wasting money.. ORGANIZE yourself and work, test a lot and see. You can make a lot of money without even a spending a cent. Once you know what can help you scaling and earning more from that method, then invest, but for sure you must to know what are you doing, not only follow the crowd.

I wish you a good luck. Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)