need help serch for some one can help in skype
2013-11-05, 01:38 AM,
if some one can help how to rank good the video and put good title for the video and the outher things to rank the video good in this think so the skype is it
ilan-ilan-ilan
2013-11-05, 03:35 AM,
Uhm well, i can already tell you that, finding somebody who will help you for free all the way from making the video, title, description rank it and such is around 0-1%.

Remember its their time you take to, instead i would recommend you go make some researche on how to do the different things.
You only learn from failing, just dont lose motivation, motivation is the most important factor in online marketing.

Go to the tutorials section read through some related threads about youtube ranking, backlinking, view/comment/like/subscriber exchange.

And i cant say anything but good luck, and i feel happy for you, if you find one that will help you all the way.

Experience = Succes
Happy Researching.
2013-11-05, 04:39 PM,
(2013-11-05, 03:35 AM)rakhwas Wrote: Uhm well, i can already tell you that, finding somebody who will help you for free all the way from making the video, title, description rank it and such is around 0-1%.

Remember its their time you take to, instead i would recommend you go make some researche on how to do the different things.
You only learn from failing, just dont lose motivation, motivation is the most important factor in online marketing.

Go to the tutorials section read through some related threads about youtube ranking, backlinking, view/comment/like/subscriber exchange.

And i cant say anything but good luck, and i feel happy for you, if you find one that will help you all the way.

Experience = Succes
Happy Researching.

Thanks for Good Comment
but im serch for some one can just help in give good title how much likes put on video and subs that this and if his want some % im can give or join in reffrel on his site

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business Mastermind Skype Group charlez 3 254 2017-07-25, 09:30 PM
Last Post: mentorcell
  PPC Skype Group Qoins 3 262 2017-06-06, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Qoins
  [HELP] Anyone has skype credit generator template? nepathyaa 1 226 2017-04-24, 07:21 PM
Last Post: jack007
  Monetization Skype Chat | 75+ Users | Fun Community! XDShiftBlue 3 439 2017-04-05, 12:21 AM
Last Post: XDShiftBlue
  YouTube top comment Skype group LordPanda 32 3,796 2017-02-20, 06:27 AM
Last Post: obik69

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top