need help ranking youtube videos
2013-11-22, 04:55 AM,
ok so I am a total newbie to all this ranking and all that is new to me but I am trying hard to learn I am pretty sure in myself that I can make it with this ranking but need to learn haha any way I have tried few methods I read here and got to page 6 in one day pretty good haha but I am just ranking down all the time now what should I do to get it to page 1?

Thanks in advance :)
2013-11-22, 05:15 AM,
(2013-11-22, 04:55 AM)gogi666 Wrote: ok so I am a total newbie to all this ranking and all that is new to me but I am trying hard to learn I am pretty sure in myself that I can make it with this ranking but need to learn haha any way I have tried few methods I read here and got to page 6 in one day pretty good haha but I am just ranking down all the time now what should I do to get it to page 1?

Thanks in advance :)
Page 6 isn`t that much good in one day(depend on your niche)
but what about your "on page seo" (titles,description,tags)?
Are you sure that part you done pretty well?
If you think...then try buy 1000views for start(getaccounts.org doing good for me) and add some likes....and check your rank after 24h:)
Make some tests for yourself...make some experiments and you will find what is working for you.

PM ME IF YOU NEED SOME HELP TO GET APPROVED WITH - CRAKREVENUEˇˇ

[Image: JQdY0fL.png]

2013-11-22, 05:52 AM,
Yea what I did is simply copying the first page tags add a description that included like 4 times my key word
Liked my own video :P 10 times add few comments myself add 1 k free views that i found here on the forum tried to back link it with some site I found here as well but it seems not to work

And it’s my first time ranking a video haha so 6 th page in 1 day with no money invested
For me it’s pretty awesome :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any YouTube Method? adidam 2 63 5 hours ago
Last Post: adidam
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 571 7 hours ago
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  Buying HR views, does it still rank videos? f1rew1re 3 149 Yesterday, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Aboutmoney
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,954 2017-12-10, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 123 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top