need help for cpa network
2016-12-13, 12:06 AM,
hello guys
today i got notice from cpagrip account manager & they said that they will not allow to promote the hacking niches like gaming niche etc

he said that : "Game niches are only allowed if you are providing to your users EXACTLY the content you promise them"

what does this actually means ?

any body here can help me what types of niche i can do so that i will be allow to do my regular work on cpa grip ..
2016-12-13, 12:12 AM,
Your best bet will be to ask your aff manager about this and you both can came up with a solution.

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2016-12-13, 12:45 AM,
Yeah it's been an update about that.Got to love they want HQ traffic but the offers that we are promoting...to put simply not HQ at all
Honestly who would go for CPA if they had clean traffic?Love how most of the offers are either the user needs to pay 3x the amount of the lead payout or are broken and impossible to complete intentionally
2016-12-13, 11:35 AM,
Yeah that cpagrip update created a lot of trouble for 90% users there since its mostly bh niches that aren't allowed anymore.
I suggest trying some other network and in the meantime things could change back on cpagrip and they might allow bh niches after all.
Maybe they will allow bh but without banned words on landing pages and giving the user some deliverable(not REAL as you can deliver gems for your gamehack for example).
Let's wait and see. Hopefully this is just a grip thing and other networks will keep their content policy the same and still allow us to promote bh content.
2016-12-13, 04:25 PM,
try bluetrackmedia they have better offers then cpagrip
2016-12-13, 04:49 PM,
It all depends on what traffic you have. I would suggest to split test with few networks and to see what network is best converting for you.
2016-12-13, 04:56 PM,
Already posted and being discussed: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-CPAGRIP-...he-Anymore

Closed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 1 78 Today, 12:32 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Cpa + pinterest ? shinigamis0 1 102 Today, 12:21 AM
Last Post: JoeSpirit
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 1 105 Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Last Post: shervin
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 9 377 Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Last Post: zigson
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 176 2017-10-22, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top