monetary value in exchange for content unlocking?
2018-06-19, 07:47 PM,
i want to do a giveaway(which has monetary value) but for users to get this giveaway they will have to download my file from PPD and tell me somehow the content and i will provide the giveaway as promised. now is this against PPD/CPA network tos?

thank you
Share This Thread :

2018-06-19, 09:55 PM,
Not really, it is completely fine to do it
2018-06-19, 09:57 PM,
Yes it is against the rules to offer money for filling the offer. To be 100% sure simply ask your aff manager is it allowed. Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2018-06-19, 11:48 PM,
(2018-06-19, 09:57 PM)DrKent Wrote: Yes it is against the rules to offer money for filling the offer. To be 100% sure simply ask your aff manager is it allowed. Cool

But why would it be disallowed? I am giving the person something in return, so I don't see why would it not be allowed. Anyway I will ask the manager which I think is on the forums (from CPAGrip)
2018-06-20, 12:30 AM,
(2018-06-19, 11:48 PM)Happypac Wrote:
(2018-06-19, 09:57 PM)DrKent Wrote: Yes it is against the rules to offer money for filling the offer. To be 100% sure simply ask your aff manager is it allowed. Cool

But why would it be disallowed? I am giving the person something in return, so I don't see why would it not be allowed. Anyway I will ask the manager which I think is on the forums (from CPAGrip)

I was referring more to offer ppl money to complete the offers like on Microworkers sites and similar. Just explain your aff manager method that you are trying to implement and he will tell you is it ok or not. Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2018-06-20, 02:55 AM,
(2018-06-20, 12:30 AM)DrKent Wrote:
(2018-06-19, 11:48 PM)Happypac Wrote:

I was referring more to offer ppl money to complete the offers like on Microworkers sites and similar. Just explain your aff manager method that you are trying to implement and he will tell you is it ok or not. Cool

I will contact my manager for further details, thanks for your feedback :)
2018-06-20, 03:41 AM,
Actually what you're saying is similar to the offer itself lol..Like filling a survey for a moneycard.
Now as the good Dr, said you're NOT ALLOWED to direct pay for offer completions, but if you are doing a
giveaway/CONTEST that has a monetary reward to a winner, well, there are some networks who are
fine with that kinda incentivizing. It will usually state if Monetary incentive is allowed.
Again, as Dr.Kent said and what a lot of people get confused at is that this>(Monetary incentive )  
doesn't mean you can pay people to fill out your surveys for the Money directly but as an entrance fee to
to be eligible for a monetary prize.
That said, lol..sounds like you wanna pay people to download your file and just call it a giveaway.
Sometimes it's all in the wording...For example ..
If you say download this file for a free 1 dollar giveaway,To every downloader... that is not a contest or
lottery format that is paying to have your file downloaded..If that's what you mean by Givaway I'd be careful.
whereas if you simple state that your download is at a CHANCE for winning a monetary reward it then
becomes a contest,sweepstakes or lottery..which most Cpa folks usually do, And some networks accept..Understand?

But as has been suggested and agreed upon by yourself you probably should talk with your AM to be sure
there are no misunderstandings about what you plan on doing.

GOOD LOCK OLE' CHAP
2018-06-20, 03:46 AM,
(2018-06-19, 11:48 PM)Happypac Wrote: But why would it be disallowed? I am giving the person something in return, so I don't see why would it not be allowed. Anyway I will ask the manager which I think is on the forums (from CPAGrip)

Yes, his name is CPAGripJohn (tagging him here, maybe he could answer this). :-)

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-06-20, 12:18 PM,
(2018-06-20, 03:46 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-06-19, 11:48 PM)Happypac Wrote: But why would it be disallowed? I am giving the person something in return, so I don't see why would it not be allowed. Anyway I will ask the manager which I think is on the forums (from CPAGrip)

Yes, his name is CPAGripJohn (tagging him here, maybe he could answer this). :-)

Thanks for the tag :)

Advertisers generally do not like GPT (get paid to) traffic because they tend to bring in very low quality traffic due to the users' tendency to complete multiple offers over and over again. Once the advertiser has the user's information, they don't gain anything by getting the same information a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, time...

Thanks again guys and always feel free to reach out!