massplaner vs instagress
2016-12-29, 08:19 AM,
I'm planing to start a new instagram program and my plan is to use 50+ accounts in that. I'm confuse about massplaner and instagress I read about both services and it seems both are good. Please tell me somebody which is most affordable to me as an pricing and as well as working purpose.Smile
2017-04-11, 12:16 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-11, 12:16 AM by Mare3101.)
(2016-12-29, 08:19 AM)Lucy Wrote: I'm planing to start a new instagram program and my plan is to use 50+ accounts in that. I'm confuse about massplaner and instagress I read about both services and it seems both are good. Please tell me somebody which is most affordable to me as an pricing and as well as working purpose.Smile

Hy mate, and I want you to raise your IG Acc and I read a lot about it, I think it's Massplaner cheaper but if anyone knows anything else about how some write.
2017-04-11, 12:36 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-11, 12:51 AM by asmadeus08.)
1 Massplanner need workin pc 24/7 and instagress dont
2 MP need monthly payment and IGR allow to buy time package and use till package available
3 IGR doesnt have poster feature and MP have
4 IGR have more accurate feature to target right audience and MP just working as scraper
I can recommend MP only as very good poster. But if you need good and working tactic which targeting right market then you need IGR. I'm create new account and within 3 days got 173 followers ( 50 of them i got only today with my proper template) Just need to know how to use it properly. And yes i'm not using mass follow/unfollow at all with IGR. I can share my working template of IGR with screenshot but with a little catch.
2017-04-11, 12:54 AM,
Instagress will cost you more in the longrun.

Massplanner is more technical. But you can do everything with it. Even copy other peoples posts. Watermark posts. And the follow feature is better than instagress. Instagress can get you banned faster. With massplanner you can follow an accounts followers, users that interact with certain accounts/posts, users based on hashtags,and more. + you can set it to follow users with a high followback ratio. Again its just more technical than instagress. And you can do way more. You should get the instagram edition though if you decide to go for massplanner.

[Image: jQGbCoA.gif]
2017-04-11, 12:58 AM,
(2017-04-11, 12:54 AM)DEADZ Wrote: Instagress will cost you more in the longrun.

Massplanner is more technical. But you can do everything with it. Even copy other peoples posts. Watermark posts. And the follow feature is better than instagress. Instagress can get you banned faster. With massplanner you can follow an accounts followers, users that interact with certain accounts/posts, users based on hashtags,and more. + you can set it to follow users with a high followback ratio. Again its just more technical than instagress. And you can do way more. You should get the instagram edition though if you decide to go for massplanner.
Instagress will cost you more in the longrun. - Dont agree cause IGR working in cloud and doesnt require VPS which is not cheap too.
Massplanner is more technical. - totally yes.
Instagress can get you banned faster. - Totally not. As i said before need to know how to setup template properly and i did that in proper way. So it's working on faster speed and i didnt get any ban or any spam notify at all. Instead of that i got followers (without mass follow/unfollow) + all of them is real persons.
You should get the instagram edition though if you decide to go for massplanner. - Yes, that's right.

P/s Mass follow/unfollow bringing lowest ration for marketers nowadays.
2017-04-11, 04:51 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-11, 04:54 PM by DEADZ.)
(2017-04-11, 12:58 AM)asmadeus08 Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 12:54 AM)DEADZ Wrote: Instagress will cost you more in the longrun.

Instagress will cost you more in the longrun. - Dont agree cause IGR working in cloud and doesnt require VPS which is not cheap too.
Massplanner is more technical. - totally yes.
Instagress can get you banned faster. - Totally not. As i said before need to know how to setup template properly and i did that in proper way. So it's working on faster speed and i didnt get any ban or any spam notify at all. Instead of that i got followers (without mass follow/unfollow) + all of them is real persons.
You should get the instagram edition though if you decide to go for massplanner. - Yes, that's right.

P/s Mass follow/unfollow bringing lowest ration for marketers nowadays.

He's planning to use 50+ accounts.

Instagress costs 9.99 per account for 30 days. (50x9.99=499.5)
Massplanner instagram edition costs $17 for 30 days and is unlimited accounts.
VPS for 50+ accounts costs about $30-60 per month.
Proxies for 50 accounts can cost $25-50 per month.

I've used instagress in the past and here's why I say it gets you banned faster. You can't tweak the settings to your liking like with massplanner. Massplanner you can set sleep times/operation days/actions per operation/how much time the software should wait between operations/randomise actions/randomise operation days/and more(and these are follow actions alone. You still have like, comment, user exclusion etc) which all make the overall use of the accounts seem more real (if you know what you're doing).

P.S:

[Image: jQGbCoA.gif]
2017-04-11, 04:59 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-11, 06:11 PM by asmadeus08.)
But i'm setup proper setting on instagress and it's working. Dont get ban at all. @Most Marketers don't know what they're doing@ - With that i can agree!
2017-04-13, 02:13 AM,
Massplanner is better! Smile
2017-04-13, 02:17 AM,
(2017-04-13, 02:13 AM)faithalo Wrote: Massplanner is better! Smile

Oh well so you can say that can setup MP without mass follow/unfollow so it can bring to you 20-50 real followers within daytime?
2017-04-13, 02:21 AM,
(2017-04-13, 02:17 AM)asmadeus08 Wrote:
(2017-04-13, 02:13 AM)faithalo Wrote: Massplanner is better! Smile

Oh well so you can say that can setup MP without mass follow/unfollow so it can bring to you 20-50 real followers within daytime?

1. Instagress is way more expensive than Massplanner, i tried to use A LOT of activity in a very low amount of time and then have rests added, to have the costs cut on instagress, but i used massplanner too sometime and that was just way better even though my mistakes.

2. you can set up everything in no time, but first time takes a while to get known with everything within massplanner

we are here to help..Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any one has massplaner 2 setup file shashankb 3 289 2017-05-28, 10:49 AM
Last Post: krispy
  MassPlanner or Instagress? Huelex 5 1,041 2016-11-14, 08:07 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  error in massplaner help Shady_rasmy 3 626 2016-08-11, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Shady_rasmy
  Which one is better and more trustworthy? Instagress, Mass Planner or FollowLiker? Ayato 6 2,415 2016-08-05, 02:46 AM
Last Post: BE-DutchHero

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top