is there a difference between man and animal?
2015-04-10, 03:29 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-10, 03:35 AM by dice.)
why there's no single difference between human and animal?
and if the human specie is physically the same as animal
why there will be reward/punishment exclusively for human?
will there be reward for the elephant that defend her child and sacrifice herself
or punishment for the lion who always keep eating on other animals?

A good thing sells itself, a bad one advertises itself
2015-04-10, 03:39 AM,
one of the many questions i keep asking my self and its driving me crazy .. i guess u ll have to first DIE before knowing for sure.

p.s: reward/punishment are based on historic stories , one can not be certain wether its true or forged.
2015-04-10, 06:28 AM,
Lol, never thought about that, hahaaha, I don't know how people can comeup with wierd thoughts like this, hahahaha.

-IndeXer
2015-04-10, 10:03 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-10, 09:50 PM by cracky.)
(edited) 20charsssss
2015-04-10, 01:12 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-10, 06:20 PM by dice.)
(2015-04-10, 03:39 AM)Sudan Wrote: one of the many questions i keep asking my self and its driving me crazy .. i guess u ll have to first DIE before knowing for sure.

p.s: reward/punishment are based on historic stories , one can not be certain wether its true or forged.

Well, looking at the cold evidence these are mere myths, because you have to prove there's a soul to prove there's an afterlife, if the soul is not there and no science method proven it to be there, then there no afterlife
There's an easier way to conclude about the subject if you will, ghosts, if you could prove that ghosts exist to a scientist you could proove the whole religious story, but until this moment no single scientist ever was able to spot a single ghosts
And that's enough evidence for me and for people with common sense

(2015-04-10, 06:28 AM)IndeXer Wrote: Lol, never thought about that, hahaaha, I don't know how people can comeup with wierd thoughts like this, hahahaha.

-IndeXer

Actually, you should be (REMOVED), not to ever even have a single question about your parent's myths and fairy tales
Think about it kid

(2015-04-10, 10:03 AM)cracky Wrote: Yes there will be punishment for the lion if other lions decide to punish him and rewards for elephants when elephants decide to reward each other. There should be punishment for spaming forum with brainless shit like this even if it's only "Elites Lounge".

There's nothing more brainless than your english and your beliefs
Google robot speak English better than you

2015-04-10, 01:20 PM,
(2015-04-10, 06:28 AM)IndeXer Wrote: Lol, never thought about that, hahaaha, I don't know how people can comeup with wierd thoughts like this, hahahaha.

-IndeXer

The question is not weird. Its just not usual question we used to hear. Weirdness is what is happening, what you are doing. Todays world!

"Work for happiness by sacrificing your true happiness!!" - Weird! is not it?
2015-04-10, 01:50 PM,
Its nature and food chain it is like why plants are not taking in this account they are one of living species. If we only think about defend then what if plants can not be eaten, I think there will not living species then.
2015-04-10, 05:53 PM,
(2015-04-10, 01:20 PM)BlackDawg Wrote:

-IndeXer

The question is not weird. Its just not usual question we used to hear. Weirdness is what is happening, what you are doing. Todays world!

"Work for happiness by sacrificing your true happiness!!" - Weird! is not it?
Yes it's very unusual to those raised in religious environments

2015-04-10, 06:11 PM,
(2015-04-10, 01:12 PM)dice Wrote:
(2015-04-10, 03:39 AM)Sudan Wrote: one of the many questions i keep asking my self and its driving me crazy .. i guess u ll have to first DIE before knowing for sure.

Well, looking at the cold evidence these are mere myths, because you have to prove there's a soul to prove there's an afterlife, if the soul is not there and no science method proven it to be there, then there no afterlife
There's an easier way to conclude about the subject if you will, ghosts, if you could prove that ghosts exist to a scientist you could proove the whole religious story, but until this moment no single scientist ever was able to spot a single ghosts
And that's enough evidence for me and for people with common sense

-IndeXer

Actually, you should be (REMOVED), not to ever even have a single question about your parent's myths and fairy tales
Think about it kid

(2015-04-10, 10:03 AM)cracky Wrote: Yes there will be punishment for the lion if other lions decide to punish him and rewards for elephants when elephants decide to reward each other. There should be punishment for spaming forum with brainless shit like this even if it's only "Elites Lounge".

Don't talk about brain asshole, both you're English and beliefs are an insult to the brain

Stop the name calling and derogatory words please.
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2015-04-10 06:19 PM) 
2015-04-10, 07:36 PM,
There isn't even punishments or rewards.
those were myths created way back in the past to make people scaried of doing bad things and encouraging good actions.
Also the reason you sometimes get punished after doing something bad is because you were scaried and lost your mind/not focusing and that is the reason why something bad happened at that time.a lot of bad things could happen to your if your mind is not with you because your thinking of another thing (scary thoughts).
Just see the creatures living outside of our world in the universe.Watch some videos about " exoplanets " and see how much planets there is in the world.it is said that there is over a billion planet and starts in the space.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jeffrey P. Bezos became the richest man for few hours iBrobot 11 233 2017-08-03, 09:52 AM
Last Post: faithalo
  Britain's First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl ougasoft 5 246 2017-07-12, 01:49 PM
Last Post: pepeneo
  Dashcam Shows Trooper Strike Drunk Man With Butt Of If His Rifle grenadez 3 149 2017-07-03, 11:34 AM
Last Post: iBrobot
  Man with knife 'holds staff members hostage' at Newcastle Job Centre glowerz7 6 219 2017-06-10, 12:19 PM
Last Post: biocryol77
  A 145 Years Old Man from Indonesia emirasor 10 510 2017-05-11, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Elites_Mate

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top