interesting: Replacements for instagress already on the market..
2017-04-22, 02:54 PM,
So i've seen multiple twitter pages already request to follow me on Twitter, because i followed instagress.

Proof:

I'm not interested in them nor do i recommend them, MP and doing itself is way cheaper than instagress used to be.

But its interesting how quick a replacement already came on the market when instagress shut down its services.. Heck, maybe the other service even told instagram to get instagress screwed down and he could take over the market share.

Interesting, what do you think?
Latest Thanks - View all

Lolgend(2017-04-22 02:57 PM) 
2017-04-22, 02:57 PM,
Its a great opportunity for people to start offering services similar to Instagress since Instagress users are find an alternative right now. And if you search on google, there are also people placing bids on the keyword "instagress"

Do you know why are there no Lamborghini ads on TV?

Because the people who can afford a Lamborghini are not sitting around, watching TV all day.

“Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
2017-04-22, 03:58 PM,
LMAO!

Already knew this was going to happen. It's obv a great oppurtunity for these kind of services to attract instagress users to their service and most probably they are trying to do that by following instagress followers.
2017-04-22, 06:23 PM,
(2017-04-22, 02:57 PM)Lolgend Wrote: Its a great opportunity for people to start offering services similar to Instagress since Instagress users are find an alternative right now. And if you search on google, there are also people placing bids on the keyword "instagress"

(2017-04-22, 03:58 PM)PRINC3 Wrote: LMAO!

Already knew this was going to happen. It's obv a great oppurtunity for these kind of services to attract instagress users to their service and most probably they are trying to do that by following instagress followers.

I think we all expected it, but how short the time it was before they started.
I thought some days would go over it.
But i think it already got going within less than 48 hours.
Latest Thanks - View all

Lolgend(2017-04-22 06:24 PM) 
2017-04-22, 06:31 PM,
(2017-04-22, 06:23 PM)BlueJoker Wrote: I think we all expected it, but how short the time it was before they started.
But I think it already got going within less than 48 hours.

Some people started this the same day instagress was closed so, it's not really something to get shocked about.
People def want to take instagress place and the more early they promote their services to instagress users, the more users they are gonna get.
2017-04-22, 06:34 PM,
(2017-04-22, 06:31 PM)PRINC3 Wrote:
(2017-04-22, 06:23 PM)BlueJoker Wrote: I think we all expected it, but how short the time it was before they started.
But I think it already got going within less than 48 hours.

Some people started this the same day instagress was closed so, it's not really something to get shocked about.
People def want to take instagress place and the more early they promote their services to instagress users, the more users they are gonna get.

i do understand it though.
Its really overpriced.
Running 100 accounts would cost me $80/month in massplanner
but it would cost $1000/month in instagress
its overpriced and thats because most people don't know how to use the tools [talking about people who use these services for a company, not us who are using it for CPA] so a lot of profit is there to be made for new services, i think we can understand it pretty easy because of that.
2017-04-22, 07:17 PM,
(2017-04-22, 06:34 PM)BlueJoker Wrote: i do understand it though.
Its really overpriced.
its overpriced and thats because most people don't know how to use the tools [talking about people who use these services for a company, not us who are using it for CPA] so a lot of profit is there to be made for new services, i think we can understand it pretty easy because of that.

Guess what the new services are gonna do ?! . They are just going to lower the price a bit (Still overpriced) and they are gonna promote it like "Best instagress alternative & guess what's the best thing?! It's cheaper than instagress! WOOH!". A lot of shits like that are already poping up everywhere now.
2017-04-22, 09:43 PM,
(2017-04-22, 07:17 PM)PRINC3 Wrote:
(2017-04-22, 06:34 PM)BlueJoker Wrote: i do understand it though.
Its really overpriced.

Guess what the new services are gonna do ?! . They are just going to lower the price a bit (Still overpriced) and they are gonna promote it like "Best instagress alternative & guess what's the best thing?! It's cheaper than instagress! WOOH!". A lot of shits like that are already poping up everywhere now.

inb4 $10 - -> 9$
but thats marketing :p
2017-04-22, 09:58 PM,
(2017-04-22, 09:43 PM)BlueJoker Wrote: inb4 $10 - -> 9$
but thats marketing :p

Yup! that's what I am saying it's all marketing that they are gonna do now and maybe the same instagress team will come up with a new name. WHO KNOWS!
2017-04-23, 02:22 AM,
I would use massplanner instead.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Info: Instagress shutdown dbiz 30 1,425 2017-04-30, 03:23 PM
Last Post: varunsin
  Looking for someone who knows the FB fan page market Jack Daniels 3 290 2014-12-04, 01:40 PM
Last Post: PPDMax

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top