instagram/followliker/proxymillion
2016-10-29, 09:45 PM,
Hello fellow CPA'ers,

Recently I have started with CPA on OGAds. All went fine for a couple of weeks and my max earning until then was 5 dollar a day with 10 accounts (on 2 proxys). I thought it was going pretty good so I decided to expand. I bought 50 private proxys from ProxyMillion, 10 accounts from a website and I verified them by hand. The accounts ran smoothly for 1 day until 2 got banned. No problem I thought. My first problem encountered when I tried to make Instagram accounts manually. It gave me the following error: Sorry, something went wrong creating your account. Please try again soon. And after I try a couple of time it tells me that the username is already taking. The accounts I buy get banned after 1 day on my private proxies with very mild settings and no link. The accounts are also made as human as possible. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I really want to expand my network.

Thanks in advance,

BIZZY_
2016-10-29, 10:03 PM,
I did a same mistake as you, I bought proxies from Proxymillion (I call this Proxyerror, because it is much more accurate name for this service). Change your proxy provider as fast as you can or discover it by yourself. Don't be surprised that some day all of your proxies went down for 2 weeks without any compensation, you will only receive mail that Steve will repair it tomorrow beacuse today he eats dinner with his wife. Don't be surprised when you notice that all accounts that were on given proxy e.x. 198.xxxxxxx died in one minute.
Latest Thanks - View all

BIZZY_(2016-10-29 10:12 PM) 
2016-10-29, 10:14 PM,
Thanks for your reply,
That sucks to hear :/ I bought their package because someone on the forums recommended them. I just asked paypal to file a chargeback and send them an e mail. Do you have more experience in this field and/or can you recommend me a better hoster? And do you really think they are the root of my bans?
2016-10-30, 01:03 AM,
I was using them for 3 months, 25 proxies package and 255, I found many patterns when ig was banning my accounts. as i said above, i had 3 type of proxies e.g. 128.xxx.xx.xx 154.xxx.xxx.xx and 208.xxx.xxx.xx and in one hour all accounts on 154 proxies get ban, no matter if there was link, bio, posts, or if account was 3 month old or 1 day old. I've sent tens of messages to support (63, i've just checked it), sometimes i was waiting for 3 days for reply, sometimes they didn't reply at all. I must admit that they are really nice people but they don't know their stuff well. Lot of their proxies are blacklisted by ig and I received doubled proxies, same proxy but with other port. And now I've found also that his name is Stan, not Steve. I don't use them since august, maybe they improved service.

BTW don't create accounts on any proxies, i learnt that they will get 100% ban after some time, accounts i've created in a different way 6 months ago last to this day.
2016-10-30, 06:11 AM,
Thanks for your input on this. I'm the kind of person who would stay up all night until my problems are fixed.. And some things like these can drive me nuts, especially if the problems is thanks to shitty proxies. I bought some proxies from a different more expensive hoster and will test on that.
2016-10-31, 01:26 PM,
nah been this issue also. i wasted my money. I did not get back even 10% of my money. i dont think they can resolve that issue. aargh
2016-11-01, 02:54 PM,
as i read this, this made me worried as i create accounts for marketing purposes.argh

(2016-10-30, 01:03 AM)acheeus Wrote: I was using them for 3 months, 25 proxies package and 255, I found many patterns when ig was banning my accounts. as i said above, i had 3 type of proxies e.g. 128.xxx.xx.xx 154.xxx.xxx.xx and 208.xxx.xxx.xx and in one hour all accounts on 154 proxies get ban, no matter if there was link, bio, posts, or if account was 3 month old or 1 day old. I've sent tens of messages to support (63, i've just checked it), sometimes i was waiting for 3 days for reply, sometimes they didn't reply at all. I must admit that they are really nice people but they don't know their stuff well. Lot of their proxies are blacklisted by ig and I received doubled proxies, same proxy but with other port. And now I've found also that his name is Stan, not Steve. I don't use them since august, maybe they improved service.

BTW don't create accounts on any proxies, i learnt that they will get 100% ban after some time, accounts i've created in a different way 6 months ago last to this day.
2016-11-14, 07:15 AM,
proxymillion is terrible terrible terrible shit proxies, and their "personal vendetta" against the 5 social networks is marketing bs, it's just cause they use (shitty) ipv6 proxies that can't access anything else usually

overpriced shit service
2016-12-07, 01:42 AM,
(2016-10-29, 09:45 PM)BIZZY_ Wrote: Hello fellow CPA'ers,

Recently I have started with CPA on OGAds. All went fine for a couple of weeks and my max earning until then was 5 dollar a day with 10 accounts (on 2 proxys). I thought it was going pretty good so I decided to expand. I bought 50 private proxys from ProxyMillion, 10 accounts from a website and I verified them by hand. The accounts ran smoothly for 1 day until 2 got banned. No problem I thought. My first problem encountered when I tried to make Instagram accounts manually. It gave me the following error: Sorry, something went wrong creating your account. Please try again soon. And after I try a couple of time it tells me that the username is already taking. The accounts I buy get banned after 1 day on my private proxies with very mild settings and no link. The accounts are also made as human as possible. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I really want to expand my network.

Thanks in advance,

BIZZY_

change your proxy provider
2016-12-09, 11:11 AM,
Buyproxies.org their proxies did the same thing to me, same error message. They will give you a refund if you ask though. so thats good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP - Instagram - Email Verification Loop Jamberry 2 203 2017-10-07, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Jamberry
  [Question] Instagram account leslijs 6 131 2017-10-04, 10:56 PM
Last Post: leslijs
  [HELP] How to export a list of users who commented on an instagram post? SeoFreak 3 143 2017-10-02, 10:07 PM
Last Post: sudirbhai
  Where can find free instagram bot for auto liking shibumc786 1 91 2017-09-14, 10:24 AM
Last Post: baymaxy
  Instagram / OGAds 50 Accounts question VirtualFusion 7 231 2017-09-12, 01:19 AM
Last Post: VirtualFusion

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top