if you made more than 100 $ please Help Me :)
2016-01-19, 07:25 PM,
Hello Guys !

i have been learning and today i will take an action but please help me :)

this what i figured out

1- Money i have around 500 $ for advertisment

2- Vps : i will go for a small orange with the 2 GB Ram Plan

3- Tracking do i use Voluum ? or Cpv lab ?

4- Landing page ? Do i use instapge ? and they will host it for me ?

or do i go to some spy tool and download pages ??

please help me :(
2016-01-21, 04:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-21, 04:10 PM by vegetajgd.)
i think everybody just missed your post.
Anyway for your answers

1:- good that is a decent amount, but dont rush in to advertisement first get your niche and your website/landing page up and running. Once that first use free traffic sources which you can find rather than directly delving in to ads. If you really want to then start with very low say with fb ads or something different. So experiment with free traffic before or if you can find a person who has dealt with fb ads or for that matter any type of ads take tips as to say what to do or what not to do. and then start doing that again smallscale.
AND NEVER invest all your money in one place.

2:- Well firstofall WHY do you need VPS. Dont buy it because others are buying it or because you have money to invest. Get this thing clear if you get a satisfactory answer then only buy. And also there are numerous providers which are cheap as well get good config. look around because maybe the 5$ you save in here you can put it in your first step.

3:-Again if you are just starting you campaigns/site/blog/etc I dont think so you need the tracking as of yet. Tracking is used when you already have certain level of experience in whatever you are doing plus say your campaign is already running and you are making decent amount of money But now you want to grow it (so at this time you can use the tracking stats and see what you can do so to get better conversions) OR say to better optimize your campaigns.

4:-This is again up to you. There are loads of good landing pages that are on the forum and on the internet. The only thing you would require is hosting. Heck there are even prehosted landing pages by many CPA networks as well . So its totally up to you. You will have check. Always start with the option where you dont need to invest money.
(because dealing in money with no or less experience will more often than not get not good results.

Hope this will make a little clear. If this doesn't completely answer all your questions, feel free to respond and i will be happy to help :)
2016-01-21, 07:05 PM,
say goodby to ur 500$, tracking will cost u easy 150$, ads spy tool will cost u more or less the same + landing pages + ur vps (vps is not mandatory)
If u found good ppv which has less than 50% bot traffic than u are golden
PRO tip if u use mobile poup traffic make shure ur page loads in 250ms
2016-01-21, 07:27 PM,
(2016-01-19, 07:25 PM)ahmed22818 Wrote: Hello Guys !
i have been learning and today i will take an action but please help me :)
this what i figured out

1- Money i have around 500 $ for advertisment
2- Vps : i will go for a small orange with the 2 GB Ram Plan
3- Tracking do i use Voluum ? or Cpv lab ?
4- Landing page ? Do i use instapge ? and they will host it for me ?
or do i go to some spy tool and download pages ??

please help me :(

1. $500 is reasonable amount for if you want to start with bing ppc
2. Try ab hosting vps it wont cost you over $10 for the same specs
3. No need for any for any paid trackers now you can use prosper 202 its free you just need to host it.
4. For Landing Page try Instabuilder or Thrive content builder. [I can let you have Thrive content builder license]
5. Spy tools go with ispionage $39/Month

It will not cost you over $50 to $60 to start don't listen to all that crap people are saying. To make money you need to invest money.

Good Luck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anyone earning 100 a day on adsense? Fierce 6 309 5 hours ago
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  (100% FREE) Online/Digital Marketing Course and Certification SwiffJustus 7 382 2017-10-13, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Do you think there is money to be made with giveaways? ThisGuyOverHere 4 254 2017-09-30, 12:27 AM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Is it possible to make 100$ a Day with SEO and How? vincenzot_t 7 306 2017-08-16, 11:42 AM
Last Post: ltsune
  Make quick 100$ (even if it's spamming) ? vincenzot_t 29 1,626 2017-07-07, 10:57 AM
Last Post: timberlin

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top