i realy need help
2014-07-01, 09:08 PM,
hey guys
i became really desperate, i looking for a good method to finde niches and keyword planner(i will glad i somone know a cheap(20$ top) keyword planner for youtube and google)

and i have one question about seo
people talk here about backlinks and index links, someone can explane to me what does it mean?
2014-07-01, 09:16 PM,
(2014-07-01, 09:08 PM)idoyonatan Wrote: hey guys
i became really desperate, i looking for a good method to finde niches and keyword planner(i will glad i somone know a cheap(20$ top) keyword planner for youtube and google)

and i have one question about seo
people talk here about backlinks and index links, someone can explane to me what does it mean?

Finding niches is not that difficult, frankly, all you need to do is check out the following type resources:

Facebook games: Here

More Facebook games: Here
(You can change the preferences)

Next, download this for free via the trial:
Keyword tool: http://www.marketsamurai.com

Then break down the main keywords and pluck out the seeds, seeds are easier to rank so consider having 5 easy to rank keywords that get around 100 daily searches = 500 searches for top spots = $

More guides on how to use the tool here:
Market Samurai Tutorial #1: Finding A Niche
2014-07-01, 09:20 PM,
Finding niches is the easiest part for both sides [Whitehat + Blackhat]

Use the search function of the forum and you will find a lot of threads and tutorials.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does Cpa Content Writing & Posting realy works from seo ?? Vishal@1234 1 275 2014-11-14, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Heraclitus

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top