i need information on making sites ect
2013-05-23, 08:47 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-05-23, 08:59 AM by splashy.)
well im currently making $20+ a day with about 300 impressions daily from one video on youtube but im only direct linking to http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban

i see alot of posts all over the internet about landing pages but i dunno where to even start lol

im asking for abit of help on what i do to start
what host to use
any templates?
multi niche or not?
how can i get a fb viral script and how can that make me money

yeah im a noob only been doing PPD for a few months already made $700 tho i just feel like i can earn alot more

is sharelock the same as viral script?

thanks for helping guys! :D

i dont want to be spoonfeed information , just a little help :)
2013-05-23, 09:00 AM,
That's awesome, with website you can increase your conversation for sure. You should try blogger, find related name to your niche, make awesome post on how your niche works, provide virus scan, place some awesome download buttons and you're ready to go. Blogger ranks very fast so make sure you have blog name related to your niche.

I would recommend you to use simple blogger template, it's easy to optimize. :)
2013-05-23, 09:02 AM,
(2013-05-23, 09:00 AM)Bok1ca Wrote: That's awesome, with website you can increase your conversation for sure. You should try blogger, find related name to your niche, make awesome post on how your niche works, provide virus scan, place some awesome download buttons and you're ready to go. Blogger ranks very fast so make sure you have blog name related to your niche.

thanks for the friendly and quick reply! i can tell im going to love it here! with staff as friendly as you i cant go wrong! :azn:
2013-05-23, 09:10 AM,
(2013-05-23, 09:02 AM)Kimmy Wrote:
(2013-05-23, 09:00 AM)Bok1ca Wrote: That's awesome, with website you can increase your conversation for sure. You should try blogger, find related name to your niche, make awesome post on how your niche works, provide virus scan, place some awesome download buttons and you're ready to go. Blogger ranks very fast so make sure you have blog name related to your niche.

thanks for the friendly and quick reply! i can tell im going to love it here! with staff as friendly as you i cant go wrong! :azn:
No problem mate. Feel free to ask any questions if you got problems when setting up your blogger. :)
2013-05-23, 09:29 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-05-23, 09:29 AM by splashy.)
(2013-05-23, 09:17 AM)bearthepanda Wrote: Since you are not a beginner in ppd and have money to invest-
Buy cheap HQ hosting package with a good domain
And install Wordpress
No coding is required for Wordpress
And you can make a very nice professional looking site with many awesome themes and plugins

Haha xD bok1ca is technically an admin and he is highest earner in this forum.

what hosting do you recommend ? :)
and is wordpress free or not (doesn't really matter just curious)

and thankyou for the help :)
2013-05-23, 09:35 AM,
(2013-05-23, 09:29 AM)Kimmy Wrote:
(2013-05-23, 09:17 AM)bearthepanda Wrote: Since you are not a beginner in ppd and have money to invest-
Buy cheap HQ hosting package with a good domain
And install Wordpress
No coding is required for Wordpress
And you can make a very nice professional looking site with many awesome themes and plugins

Haha xD bok1ca is technically an admin and he is highest earner in this forum.

what hosting do you recommend ? :)
and is wordpress free or not (doesn't really matter just curious)

and thankyou for the help :)
About hosting i have no idea, I use my friends server so ... Also yeah, wordpress is free. :)
2013-05-23, 11:22 AM,
When using blogger, is there a go to theme you guys use? I use wordpress on my own hosting at the moment but I am interested in trying blogger out with a new niche, just to see how it ranks compared to my own websites ect.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skills, tools but i'm not making money HELP! maxvolrat 2 48 6 hours ago
Last Post: maxvolrat
  Making CPA surveys convert Aerovian 7 350 2017-09-29, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Aerovian
  I have hq Dating traffic, but no one is making a conversion JustTrying 11 350 2017-09-10, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Klv90
  Landing page making rabby2070 6 259 2017-08-22, 11:52 PM
Last Post: 1st
  Canada, taxes and making money online mc_donkey 3 195 2017-08-16, 12:51 PM
Last Post: kamcho

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top