i earn 2$ in 3 days
2014-08-26, 02:40 AM,
I hope i earn more soon Goodluck to me
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-02 01:42 PM) silaswilk(2014-08-26 02:43 AM) 
2014-08-26, 02:42 AM,
i have earnd my first dollars back in de days with Solo ads $125 ;p everybody need to start somewhere good luck to you!
2014-08-26, 02:44 AM,
(2014-08-26, 02:42 AM)silaswilk Wrote: i have earnd my first dollars back in de days with Solo ads $125 ;p everybody need to start somewhere good luck to you!
$125 in 1st day?
2014-08-26, 02:51 AM,
Yes Send out one Solo ad with a clickbank product and made 3 sales. haha bud thats was like 4 years ago. clickbank sucks and got high refund rate ^^
2014-08-26, 02:56 AM,
(2014-08-26, 02:51 AM)silaswilk Wrote: Yes Send out one Solo ad with a clickbank product and made 3 sales. haha bud thats was like 4 years ago. clickbank sucks and got high refund rate ^^
ok can you teach me in here hehehe^^
2014-08-26, 03:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-08-26, 03:07 AM by silaswilk.)
Look maybe a small advice, i dont know what your ways of traffic is or what kind of methodes you use.
Stik to one methode and try out different ways if it dont fit you quit. look everybody is different like myself i'm lazy very lazy

I'm looking for the easy way fast ways ,you need some small investment if you got that think about maybe 30$ you can get on fiverr for 5$ like 30 adwords coupons and each are 75$. bud you need to spend $25 on adwords account for getting the 75$bonus you got $100 adwords budget. Find a good offer on some networks like peerfly,neverblue or clickbank try to find a good selling product that got good keyword traffic use keywordplanner. and start biding on that keyword. make a sqeeuzepage something like this amazingoffers.a78. org/FreeDeluxekit/ this offer pays me $50 every guest buys a trial offer they only need to pay shipping. i get $50 you can also bid on specik websites that fits your offer.

Making money its not hard shit. take a little efort you can earn fast or do facebook ads

Look this is a dummy website its not website that i use haha

If you wanna try this stuff, you also need webhosting and domain name. and you can only use 1 coupon on one account
Latest Thanks - View all

catherinehuff(2014-08-26 03:07 AM) 
2014-08-26, 03:09 AM,
(2014-08-26, 03:03 AM)silaswilk Wrote: Look maybe a small advice, i dont know what your ways of traffic is or what kind of methodes you use.
Stik to one methode and try out different ways if it dont fit you quit. look everybody is different like myself i'm lazy very lazy

I'm looking for the easy way fast ways ,you need some small investment if you got that think about maybe 30$ you can get on fiverr for 5$ like 30 adwords coupons and each are 75$. bud you need to spend $25 on adwords account for getting the 75$bonus you got $100 adwords budget. Find a good offer on some networks like peerfly,neverblue or clickbank try to find a good selling product that got good keyword traffic use keywordplanner. and start biding on that keyword. make a sqeeuzepage something like this amazingoffers.a78. org/FreeDeluxekit/ this offer pays me $50 every guest buys a trial offer they only need to pay shipping. i get $50 you can also bid on specik websites that fits your offer.

Making money its not hard shit. take a little efort you can earn fast or do facebook ads

Look this is a dummy website its not website that i use haha

If you wanna try this stuff, you also need webhosting and domain name. and you can only use 1 coupon on one account
tnx for this i hope you can be may menthor
2014-08-26, 03:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-08-26, 03:23 AM by silaswilk.)
Haha i dont do private training sorry for that. bud i can give you tips like this. i can see you are new stay away from youtube methodes that stuff can give you alot of headaches or you wanna try like everybodes doing find the gold ticket of ranking in youtube. Go for seo find keywords high cpc keywords that got more than 1000 search per month and easy rankings look ad this site highcpckeywords. com selling larges numbers of high cpc keywords build a website round that keyword go to fiverr get some articles, look dont going to give full report how to build perfect seo website you need google that. bud after that your website is done go build backlinks you can also outscource this you can rank very fast and start making money with your websites in 2 weeks depends on the keywords

Use wordpress got awesome plugins and themes check this website out theme123. net,

This is old post i made couple weeks ago this will help you out.
Google and you will find alot of stuff also on this forum.

- Link to your Social media pages
- social-signals (share buttons) use addmefast don't overdue it just do couple singals every single day
- Add images with alt to every article/page
- Add Video to your content if you can (youtube)
- Comments
- H1 very important (h2,h3 ect not very important bud you can do that)
- KW density is death just dont over due it with your keywords. give google quality content thats king
- Link do different pages from your website
- Link Google authorship
- Don't be a website with just one page created new stuf every couple of days or week
- don't forget this pages it will help
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
Contact us
Sitemap

Add me up if i missing stuff

Just think like a robot from google,what do google prefer ?
The more information you give, the more that google loves you

Google + pages
Google business page
Add your website to google webmastertools

This is just for the on-page-seo
It will help improve your rankings

For the off-page get Homepage backlinks (buy domains and use for your self) ^^ KING(Forget the homepage links that fiverr offers they suck ballss)
Latest Thanks - View all

catherinehuff(2014-08-26 03:14 PM) 
2014-08-27, 02:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-08-27, 02:20 AM by catherinehuff.)
(2014-08-26, 03:16 AM)silaswilk Wrote: Haha i dont do private training sorry for that. bud i can give you tips like this. i can see you are new stay away from youtube methodes that stuff can give you alot of headaches or you wanna try like everybodes doing find the gold ticket of ranking in youtube. Go for seo find keywords high cpc keywords that got more than 1000 search per month and easy rankings look ad this site highcpckeywords. com selling larges numbers of high cpc keywords build a website round that keyword go to fiverr get some articles, look dont going to give full report how to build perfect seo website you need google that. bud after that your website is done go build backlinks you can also outscource this you can rank very fast and start making money with your websites in 2 weeks depends on the keywords

Use wordpress got awesome plugins and themes check this website out theme123. net,

This is old post i made couple weeks ago this will help you out.
Google and you will find alot of stuff also on this forum.

- Link to your Social media pages
- social-signals (share buttons) use addmefast don't overdue it just do couple singals every single day
- Add images with alt to every article/page
- Add Video to your content if you can (youtube)
- Comments
- H1 very important (h2,h3 ect not very important bud you can do that)
- KW density is death just dont over due it with your keywords. give google quality content thats king
- Link do different pages from your website
- Link Google authorship
- Don't be a website with just one page created new stuf every couple of days or week
- don't forget this pages it will help
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
Contact us
Sitemap

Add me up if i missing stuff

Just think like a robot from google,what do google prefer ?
The more information you give, the more that google loves you

Google + pages
Google business page
Add your website to google webmastertools

This is just for the on-page-seo
It will help improve your rankings

For the off-page get Homepage backlinks (buy domains and use for your self) ^^ KING(Forget the homepage links that fiverr offers they suck ballss)
can i do this with out invest..i dont have enough money

i earn $2 yesterday with Black hat method..
can i do BH with seo?
2014-08-27, 02:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-08-27, 02:22 AM by silaswilk.)
Sure use free blogger blog websites. created a google account and also get a adsense account. find easy keywords with some good cpc clicks and traffic and build manueal backlinks yourself. check this out for building good backlinks that works lazyassstoner. com/ a-simple-trick-for-building-backlinks-that-are-obscenely-powerful/
Latest Thanks - View all

catherinehuff(2014-08-27 02:26 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $500 Days With BH CPA AdmiralBulldog 35 2,562 2017-12-13, 08:51 PM
Last Post: andrew43
  Learn to Earn Jamberry 21 765 2017-08-30, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Jamberry
  [Go Big or GO Home] Starting My Journal - No More Joking - Aim To Earn 3K Per Month pipskok 67 6,994 2017-04-19, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Varihalla
  [OGAds - Whitehat] Journey to $500 Per Days suthars4n 43 5,006 2017-04-10, 03:19 AM
Last Post: matrics22
  [Pocket Money Journey] $$$ My Road To Earn $10 Dollars A Day moondragon13 12 879 2017-03-31, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Agense

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top