how to do change the particular niche my locking content
02-15-2017, 07:02 PM
how do i change the offers that displays on a content locker
02-15-2017, 07:02 PM
Hey @florsbro,

I'm the CPA Elites helper bot. Here's some helpful resources for you to get started:

Use this to learn how to use the forum it covers everything you need to know: Help Documents - Includes Rules, Posting, User Maintenance, Important Information

Welcome To CPA Elites [Read For Useful Information And Links]

If you have any questions post them here: Main CPA Discussions & Elites Helpdesk

- Start your own journey thread on here: Share Your Journey And Get Support - Become A Legend Earner [VIDEO]

- Check out the CPA Elites monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- CPA Elites - CPA marketing video starters course: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

- We have an advanced search feature you can use in case you don't get the answers you needed, you can find that here: https://www.cpaelites.com/newsearch.php

You can learn about the forum using this: http://www.cpaelites.com/intro

Thanks
ElitesHelper
[Image: elitesmainheader2016.png]
02-17-2017, 05:05 PM
(02-15-2017 07:02 PM)florsbro Wrote:  how do i change the offers that displays on a content locker

Please do not post question threads inside the introductions, use common sense.

Moved.

[MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]
Hawks CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]
02-17-2017, 05:57 PM
(02-15-2017 07:02 PM)florsbro Wrote:  how do i change the offers that displays on a content locker

You can disable them at your CPA network.

If you want to change the order of the offers (sorting), want to highlight special offers with higher payouts or want to display offers for certain countries/locations or devices only, you'd have to use an external content locker (custom content locker).

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
 Thanks given by: florsbro
02-17-2017, 11:33 PM
(02-17-2017 05:57 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:  

You can disable them at your CPA network.

If you want to change the order of the offers (sorting), want to highlight special offers with higher payouts or want to display offers for certain countries/locations or devices only, you'd have to use an external content locker (custom content locker).

very well,but how do i get this custom locker. kindly suggest a software i can use to make pdf ebooks.
many thanks
05-04-2017, 05:58 PM
which will suggest concerning that.
Also i need help in using twitter for my campaigns ,i get click but no EPC.. how do i target y campaign. kindly give a detailed help bro

Share This:

Elites Related Threads
Thread: Author Views: Last Post
Question About URL File Locking - CPAGRIP gauravkth 106 Today 12:59 AM
Last Post: Age
Looking for good offers/network for Movie niche sonpink 1,303 07-22-2017 12:12 AM
Last Post: narendra
Content locker isn't showing up tiszyy 108 07-17-2017 02:12 AM
Last Post: Watt
Networks that allow Gamehack promotion for Pin Submit Content Lockers JohnB1 356 07-16-2017 09:29 AM
Last Post: holkapolka
Is there a way to make legit money with the gaming niche? Samdz 202 07-13-2017 12:59 AM
Last Post: 8pipes

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top