how to capture email of traffics first before redirecting them to the offer lead page
2016-08-13, 02:15 AM,
hello, every one in the house, please. i have a particular question that is giving me a big concern. that is, i want to use ppv traffic to send traffic to my cpa offer, but need to know how i could be able to first capture the emails of this traffics before redirecting them to the offer page, using my own designed landing page. i am planning on making use of aweber as my email autoresponder.

my main concern is that after i set (integrate) to use the webform on my landing page to capture their mail, how can i direct them to the offer page, without necessarily showing the thank you page during the process.

just brainstorming, please, i need your candid advice and opinion on this.

WHAT I REALLY WANT TO DO IS TO FIRST CAPTURE THE MAILS OF THE TRAFFICS COMMING THROUGH THE PPV ADS USING MY LANDING PAGE BEFORE REDIRECTING THE TRAFFICS TO THE OFFER PAGE. NEED HELP PLS !!!!

thanks to you all.
2016-08-13, 03:04 AM,
I think Ajax is what you looking for.
On click event you can submit form with simple ajax/jquery post request and after that redirect traffic to offer page, without reloading or showing 'thank you' page.
2016-08-19, 12:00 AM,
(2016-08-13, 03:04 AM)xtended Wrote: I think Ajax is what you looking for.
On click event you can submit form with simple ajax/jquery post request and after that redirect traffic to offer page, without reloading or showing 'thank you' page.
thanks a lot for your response to my question. please, how do i get the ajax set up, to make it perform this function as required.

patiently waiting for your response sir. thank !
2016-08-19, 12:28 AM,
Aweber does that for you.
2016-08-19, 12:47 AM,
(2016-08-19, 12:28 AM)lordscarlos Wrote: Aweber does that for you.

thanks for the reply.

i would check with aweber's support for this. hopping to get it work out during the integration process. thanks!
2016-08-19, 02:44 AM,
I dint know avout awever but mailchimp has option of redirect thank you page in that using some ajax you can do what you want to do.
Latest Thanks - View all

titusA(2016-08-19 05:06 PM) 
2016-08-19, 05:07 PM,
thanks alot. then i will see if i could use the mailchimp service for this.
2016-08-19, 05:50 PM,
(2016-08-13, 02:15 AM)titusA Wrote: hello, every one in the house, please. i have a particular question that is giving me a big concern. that is, i want to use ppv traffic to send traffic to my cpa offer, but need to know how i could be able to first capture the emails of this traffics before redirecting them to the offer page, using my own designed landing page. i am planning on making use of aweber as my email autoresponder.

my main concern is that after i set (integrate) to use the webform on my landing page to capture their mail, how can i direct them to the offer page, without necessarily showing the thank you page during the process.

just brainstorming, please, i need your candid advice and opinion on this.

WHAT I REALLY WANT TO DO IS TO FIRST CAPTURE THE MAILS OF THE TRAFFICS COMMING THROUGH THE PPV ADS USING MY LANDING PAGE BEFORE REDIRECTING THE TRAFFICS TO THE OFFER PAGE. NEED HELP PLS !!!!

thanks to you all.

If I were you I'd just speak with Aweber they have good support (did when i used them anyway). You have options when creating the campaign it's actually very simple if you spend some time concentrating on it.

I took the time to source you this 2016 Aweber basic tutorial video;

Latest Thanks - View all

masrank(2016-08-21 03:21 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is better - Pay Per Lead or Cost Per Action? alex_admitad 1 4 7 minutes ago
Last Post: imrichard
  WP landing page upload problem justinmartin 3 68 Today, 01:59 AM
Last Post: justinmartin
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 205 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  building email list without a website Med Fd 9 266 2017-12-10, 11:04 PM
Last Post: chumban
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top