how can i recover from THIN CONTENT penalty?
2017-01-18, 03:02 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-30, 04:48 PM by Fierce.)
ok, so my site that makes 100+ a day from ogads got hit by a thin content penalty today. all my ranks just dropped from rank1 to page 8.

how can i recover from this? do i need to rewrite the whole content? change wordpress theme? i dont know, i feel down right now.. and feels everything is falling apart in my life.

PS: got a message on webmaster tools, thin content message
my site is still indexed.

EDIT: GOT MY SITE BACK
[Image: oHTucDXfQMqCIM_0P2mfsw.png]
DONT ASK HOW ON PM. I WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY BUT WITH A SERVICE. WE ARE ALL PROFESSIONALS. (WHY? because not everyone can get rid of this)

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2017-01-18, 03:04 PM,
(2017-01-18, 03:02 PM)Fierce Wrote: ok, so my site that makes 100+ a day from ogads got hit by a thin content penalty today. all my ranks just dropped from rank1 to page 8.

how can i recover from this? do i need to rewrite the whole content? change wordpress theme? i dont know, i feel down right now.. and feels everything is falling apart in my life.

try editing up the content and add tons more to it first. and then contact google and ask to be reindexed it can happen so its worth a go i think!
2017-01-18, 03:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-01-18, 03:09 PM by Elites_Mate.)
(2017-01-18, 03:02 PM)Fierce Wrote: ok, so my site that makes 100+ a day from ogads got hit by a thin content penalty today. all my ranks just dropped from rank1 to page 8.

Bro here is what I found:
Quote:Rewrite the articles, get some fresh, unique content, increase article length and then go from there.

send reconsideration request or you can do 301 to new domain, in some cases it can help and new domain will back on old site positinions

Rewriting is the foremost solution, but not the only solution. Starting again from the scratch with a new/aged domain and fresh content is almost the same as rewriting content for a penalized site then following up with a reconsideration request (especially if you have to redo all the content on the penalized website).

When rewriting, focus on adding meat to the article (it could be stats, OBLs to other authority sites, quotes from authority figures), structure the rewrite better than the original, and increase the length (add more information). To put it simply, your focus should be on making the rewrite [far] better than the original, rather than just switching words.

I found this as well and dont think staff will care about sharing it because it solves a problem for an old user on here: black hat world. com/seo/hit-by-the-recent-google-update-try-this-to-recover-your-rankings-and-traffic.795392/
2017-01-18, 05:54 PM,
how many words per article? My BH is 350 words/article. Is that ok?
2017-01-18, 06:03 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-01-18, 06:06 PM by CheDz.)

Happened to me mate in september, still indexed. Niches went from #1 to #41 etc.

Still like that today, I submitted over 10 reconsideration requests, all rejected.
IMHO move on and start again, not the news you want to hear, but don't do what I did and waste a lot of time on waiting for reconsiderations, only to be rejected.
I had over 100 niches manually made/written by myself. No way was it thin content, not sure what caused it, maybe competition reported in Google or something.
I'm still indexed also, except all niches now won#t budge past #40.

You don't have to take my advice though, if you think you can get approved go for it. But I had that mindset and wasted tons of time.
If you do go for it and it works whatever info you find, I'd be happy to know xD I spent weeks trying. Goodluck
2017-01-18, 06:07 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-01-18, 06:08 PM by ManagerRage.)
Happen to me today http://image.prntscr.com/image/52aec95c5...23bb79.png and the site starting to decrease the ranking and lost almost $200 to rank this site. Still looking for solution.
2017-01-19, 10:40 AM,
(2017-01-18, 06:03 PM)CheDz Wrote:

Happened to me mate in september, still indexed. Niches went from #1 to #41 etc.

Still like that today, I submitted over 10 reconsideration requests, all rejected.
IMHO move on and start again, not the news you want to hear, but don't do what I did and waste a lot of time on waiting for reconsiderations, only to be rejected.
I had over 100 niches manually made/written by myself. No way was it thin content, not sure what caused it, maybe competition reported in Google or something.

You don't have to take my advice though, if you think you can get approved go for it. But I had that mindset and wasted tons of time.
If you do go for it and it works whatever info you find, I'd be happy to know xD I spent weeks trying. Goodluck

(2017-01-18, 06:07 PM)ManagerRage Wrote: Happen to me today /image/52aec95c567e482c8a28c6564323bb79.png and the site starting to decrease the ranking and lost almost $200 to rank this site. Still looking for solution.

Guys i already submitted for reconsideration, lets see the results. Im gonna post it here.
Latest Thanks - View all

ManagerRage(2017-01-19 09:39 PM) 

2017-01-19, 07:57 PM,
(2017-01-19, 10:40 AM)Fierce Wrote:

(2017-01-18, 06:07 PM)ManagerRage Wrote: Happen to me today /image/52aec95c567e482c8a28c6564323bb79.png and the site starting to decrease the ranking and lost almost $200 to rank this site. Still looking for solution.

Guys i already submitted for reconsideration, lets see the results. Im gonna post it here.

I changed, edited, removed, fixed bla bla bla about 10x mate they will never approve. I always believed after each new thing i fixed/corrected/noindexed. That this time was it, waited a few days, denied. Next time, 6 days, denied, next time 1 & 1/2 weeks, denied. Fuck them. Unless it works first/second time, don't waste your time on it.

As mentioned here before about 301. Bullshit. Doesn't work, it just penalized both domains lmfao.

Slapped domain 301 > brand new domain 301 > brand new domain. all slapped.
Latest Thanks - View all

ManagerRage(2017-01-19 09:39 PM) 
2017-01-19, 09:45 PM,
(2017-01-19, 07:57 PM)CheDz Wrote:
(2017-01-19, 10:40 AM)Fierce Wrote:

I changed, edited, removed, fixed bla bla bla about 10x mate they will never approve. I always believed after each new thing i fixed/corrected/noindexed. That this time was it, waited a few days, denied. Next time, 6 days, denied, next time 1 & 1/2 weeks, denied. Fuck them. Unless it works first/second time, don't waste your time on it.

As mentioned here before about 301. Bullshit. Doesn't work, it just penalized both domains lmfao.

Slapped domain 301 > brand new domain 301 > brand new domain. all slapped.

we'll see man. i hope i could make it. im gonna give you 5$ on paypal as a bet. haha for fun
Latest Thanks - View all

ManagerRage(2017-01-20 07:50 AM) 

2017-01-19, 11:10 PM,
I hope you do and then if it works I hope you share because for weeks and weeks I got myself stressed, wasting time having them denied all the time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 91 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Video Content Locker Med Fd 1 87 2017-10-05, 10:54 PM
Last Post: timilak65
  torrent' content locker Med Fd 2 81 2017-10-03, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Med Fd
  (Question) How to handle content locker for wordpress site with multiple posts ZohnSon 4 206 2017-09-27, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ZohnSon
  Can you customize offers on Content Locker with AdWorkMedia? ThisGuyOverHere 1 89 2017-09-22, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top