CPAElites 2021 is coming! Finally! No more excuses! - Please click [here] to read more!

(...) honest reviews
2018-12-30, 11:33 AM,
Good day fellow Internet Marketers,

Are you one of those people who are looking for best SEO and Internet Marketing (IM) Tool, where you can promote your website, business and brands, online? If yes, this one’s for you. With over 10 years in experience in SEO and Internet Marketing (IM) business, I would like to

(...)

So what are you waiting for? Why not give a try.  Also, there are huge discounts -30% and bonuses available until 7th January 2019 ;)

Moderator edit: Advertising removed (against the CPAElites rules).
2018-12-30, 11:38 AM,
Sounds good! I'll look in this
2018-12-30, 11:50 AM,
This appears to be a covert promotional thread disguised as a review ...

Are you affiliated with Xevil in any kind of way ?

Think for a second before you answer, credibility goes a long way in this business and once it's lost..well. It's kinda lost!

What do you think of this thread CharlieHarper
2018-12-30, 02:43 PM,
(2018-12-30, 11:33 AM)demigod Wrote: Good day fellow Internet Marketers,

Are you one of those people who are looking for best SEO and Internet Marketing (IM) Tool, where you can promote your website, business and brands, online? If yes, this one’s for you. With over 10 years in experience in SEO and Internet Marketing (IM) business, I would like to

(...)

So what are you waiting for? Why not give a try.  Also, there are huge discounts -30% and bonuses available until 7th January 2019 ;)

Please read, understand and follow the CPAElites rules:

- If you want to advertise your services/products, please create a sales thread at the marketplace section (paid membership required, manual approval of the sales thread required/not guaranteed).
- If you want to promote your referral links, please create a referral thread (manual approval required/not guaranteed).

Rules: https://www.cpaelites.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=13

Thread closed.

P. S.: Thank you, @SwiffJustus

16th of November 2020
Attention! I'm currently injured and under heavy medication (13 different pills per day, some up to 4 times per day) incl. opioids/morphine (600 mg/day, maximum allowed dose). So please expect some delays (days) if you contact me. If possible, please contact me at Discord. I'm sorry about any inconvenience. (4th of January 2021)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)