hi my name is lam
2017-06-08, 03:29 PM,
i am lam from Nigeria , i am a newbie just came to and learn and possibly make some money, have being readng much on cpa , but wud love to be tutored by gurus on this frum, hoping to have a successful joney soon, but wil like to ask is it important to have a montor like some say.
2017-06-08, 03:30 PM,
Welcome olaglam!

Glad you've found your way to the "Introductions" sub-forum.

If you want to learn something new, then I suggest checking out these methods I've shared:

[FREE] Toolbox For CPA, PPD, PPI, CPI And Affiliate Marketers (Version 1)

[FREE] How To Get Indexed On Google - The Fast And Free Way

[FREE] ★ How to Track Your Rank on Google Like a pro and Get New Niches/Keywords ★

You can always ask me a question by mentioning me in a thread like this:

Code:
@"Uncle"
I will get a notification, and I will always see what you have asked this way. This is also better than sending a PM, because it will help fellow Elites on the site.

Read the rules of CPA Elites:

It is important that you read the rules. This way you will know what the forum is about, and you will avoid possible warnings and/or bans. Click on the link below to read more.

CPA Elites Rules

What to do after that?

There's a lot you can explore on this forum, I suggest that you check it out. Use the search function for any questions you may have. If the is no answer for your question, then you can create a thread in the proper sub-forum.

If you found someone's answer useful, you can always click on the "Thanks" button, which looks like this [Image: FsXYsYG.png] and is located in the right side of the specific post. I know that active people appreciate when people like their answers on this forum.

[Image: QwVXTtJ.png]

Click here to join the Best Network for Mobile Offers
BITCOIN PAYMENTS | HIGH CONVERSION RATE | WEEKLY PAYMENTS | EXTRA GOOD FOR MOBILE
2017-06-15, 02:34 AM,
Welcome & enjoy your stay! :)
2017-06-15, 04:14 AM,
welcome man, good luck !!!

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top