CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

hey im new!
2020-08-13, 03:46 AM,
hi, i am looking to pay for someone to guide me through cpa, let me know!
2020-08-13, 09:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 2020-08-13, 05:42 PM by SwiffJustus.)
(2020-08-13, 03:46 AM)benneli45 Wrote: hi, i am looking to pay for someone to guide me through cpa, let me know!

Hey benneli45, Welcome to the Forum!

There's a lot of good info here if you just take a moment to look some of the stuff over
to try to get a feel for things and you may not have a need to pay some one.
https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-GET-STAR...or-Newbies

Just try and familiarize yourself with the terminology and such for starters and Then
just naturally,methodically progress to exploring some of the different models and methods of application.
After giving it a shot that way and you still think it's just to daunting of a task or you
just don't want to put in the work that will definitely be required to achieve some
level of success while acknowledging there will be mostly failures in the beginning,
of which, even through there's that failure, some of our most valuable lessons are obtained
from those failures. After exploring that option and you still come to the conclusion you wanna
hire trainer or coach, be very careful as there are a lot of snakes in these CPA grasses..Unfortunately..
And A a really Good, reliable coach will cost a bit more than you are probably willing to pay..
Another option is becoming someone referral in exchange for them teaching you a bit, but just know,
in a lot of cases these programs sell a whole lot more than they deliver..but you might get lucky..

Ok Buddy, wish you they best of luck on you journey into this thing of ours !

MAY YOU SUCCESSES BE MANY .. AND YOUR PLUMMETS BE FEW

Sincerely

SwiffJustus  
2020-08-13, 12:48 PM,
(2020-08-13, 09:39 AM)SwiffJustus Wrote:
(2020-08-13, 03:46 AM)benneli45 Wrote: hi, i am looking to pay for someone to guide me through cpa, let me know!

Hey benneli45, Welcome to the Forum!

There's a lot of good info here if you just take a moment to look some of the stuff over
to try to get a feel for things you may not have a need to pay some one.
SNIP
Just try and familiarize yourself with the terminology and such for starters and Then
just naturally,methodically progress to exploring some of the different models and methods of application.
After giving it a shot that way and you still think it's just to daunting of a task or you
just don't want to put in the work that will definitely be required to achieve some
level of success while acknowledging there will be mostly failures in the beginning,
of which, even through there's that failure, some of our most valuable lessons are obtained
from those failures. After exploring that option and you still come to the conclusion you wanna
hire trainer or coach, be very careful as there are a lot of snakes in these CPA grasses..Unfortunately..
And A a really Good, reliable coach will cost a bit more than you are probably willing to pay..
Another option is becoming someone referral in exchange for them teaching you a bit, but just know,
in a lot of cases these programs sell a whole lot more than they deliver..but you might get lucky..

Ok Buddy, wish you they best of luck on you journey into this thing of ours !

MAY YOU SUCCESSES BE MANY .. AND YOUR PLUMMETS BE FEW

Sincerely

SwiffJustus  

thanks
do you know how to get accepted into tiktok advertising?