help starting up multi niche site.
2016-02-03, 04:57 PM,
for days now i've been going here and there reading stuff and the knowledge is overwhelming i have a fair idea what to do and how.

I just need help figuring out these things.

What domain and host do i use? offshore?

What plugins do i need to set it up?

I want it to co-relate with my YT Channel which will be a prominent way to promote it.

thanks in advance it's early stages this is a very new field for me so i have alot of doubts.

If any of y'all have the time to add me on skype here mark.quadros9
2016-02-03, 11:28 PM,
You need to know that offshore hosts ignore DMCA requests and you will have no problems with trademarks and such. If you use a normal host you might receive a warning and you will have to remove the whole content with that trademark.
If you are looking for an offshore host you can use offshore-servers.com
I use them and they are great for that
You should use wordpress and you need to get the Yoast SEO Plugin for easy on-page seo setup.
Feel free to ask any other questions :)
2016-02-05, 10:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-02-05, 10:03 PM by BlackBurnX3.)
(2016-02-03, 04:57 PM)DaRealMVP Wrote: for days now i've been going here and there reading stuff and the knowledge is overwhelming i have a fair idea what to do and how.

I just need help figuring out these things.

What domain and host do i use? offshore?

What plugins do i need to set it up?

I want it to co-relate with my YT Channel which will be a prominent way to promote it.

thanks in advance it's early stages this is a very new field for me so i have alot of doubts.

If any of y'all have the time to add me on skype here mark.quadros9

Use domain related to your niche category also use offshore hosting if you gonna promote BH niche which included Trademarks.
And the required plugins you need : All In One SEO or SEO by Yoast , Translator, WPtouch Mobile Plugin or any other if your theme is not mobile responsive, Any good Social Share plugin and a real time stats counter

[Image: adludum_banner3.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 362 Today, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 5 148 2017-12-12, 09:02 AM
Last Post: CheersFile
  Best blogging platform for gaming niche? EthanTaylor 5 227 2017-12-03, 12:29 AM
Last Post: smith21
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,646 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt
  Do you ever get PIN SUBMITS from FREE FOLLOWERS niche? Mesina 5 371 2017-11-27, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Samarbete

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top