help please
2014-07-09, 03:20 PM,
hi guys !
i choosed my niche and it's time to make a video about it
well let's assume that i am promoting for a crack or hack tool
my question is how to make it look 100 % legit and working in the video ?
it's all about video editing ?
thanks
2014-07-09, 03:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-09, 03:27 PM by Niki.)
There are many ways to fake a proof that your tool actually works. The best one in my opinion is to use Photoshop and Camtasia Studio, but when you can you can use Inspect Element or JavaScript Code which are less time consuming.

Here are some tutorials how to fake a proof why you can look:

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Tut-How-...th-picture
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Tut-Make...shop-Video
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Tutorial...fake+proof

If you are lazy you can also find someone elses proof and put it in your video, but do that only if video doesn't have any watermarks and if your really lazy.
Latest Thanks - View all

nadeemnade(2014-07-09 07:04 PM) 
2014-07-09, 04:23 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-09, 04:24 PM by Jaysamuel.)
Hey there nadeemnade and welcome to CPAE!

When you are making a niche video, you need to make it look as HQ as possible. Each video needs to have:

- PROOF: Absolutely necessary by all means! Put trust behind your claims. People are not going to believe that only your h@ck gives them free Clash of Clan gems* if there is no proof behind it! TO make fake proof I would use Photoshop, or just get others' proofs to begin with.

- A VOICEOVER: This is a must for niche videos! The user needs to be able to hear a person talking to them, NOT a robot and NOT creative commons music. I would recommend recording it yourself to save some time and money, but you need a good mic to pull that off. IMPORTANT: If English is not your first language, buy one from the Elites Marketplace forum, there are many English people there!

- A CALL TO ACTION: You must have a good call-to-action or your viewers are not going to know where to go. Tell them they should click the link in the description QUICK before the h@ck tool gets patched or something like that.

*I do not recommend starting out with this niche as it is ultra saturated :P
Latest Thanks - View all

nadeemnade(2014-07-09 07:04 PM) 
2014-07-09, 07:03 PM,
(2014-07-09, 04:23 PM)Jaysamuel Wrote: Hey there nadeemnade and welcome to CPAE!

When you are making a niche video, you need to make it look as HQ as possible. Each video needs to have:

- PROOF: Absolutely necessary by all means! Put trust behind your claims. People are not going to believe that only your h@ck gives them free Clash of Clan gems* if there is no proof behind it! TO make fake proof I would use Photoshop, or just get others' proofs to begin with.

- A VOICEOVER: This is a must for niche videos! The user needs to be able to hear a person talking to them, NOT a robot and NOT creative commons music. I would recommend recording it yourself to save some time and money, but you need a good mic to pull that off. IMPORTANT: If English is not your first language, buy one from the Elites Marketplace forum, there are many English people there!

- A CALL TO ACTION: You must have a good call-to-action or your viewers are not going to know where to go. Tell them they should click the link in the description QUICK before the h@ck tool gets patched or something like that.

*I do not recommend starting out with this niche as it is ultra saturated :P
thanks man that was really nice :D hope i get my first earning from using these tips
2014-07-09, 07:04 PM,
(2014-07-09, 07:03 PM)nadeemnade Wrote: thanks man that was really nice :D hope i get my first earning from using these tips

I hope the same for you, good luck man!
2014-07-09, 07:21 PM,
I would suggest you to add some fake VOTING and total number of DOWNLOADS TODAY.
It will help you increase your conversions.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top