help my guys
2013-10-10, 12:47 AM,
help my guys

pls report this video this man get my video help my guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcAiWXtPhPI
Latest Thanks - View all

dezierr(2013-10-10 01:57 AM) 
2013-10-10, 12:50 AM,
I won't report it but i did dislike it, prove that he stole it.
2013-10-10, 12:59 AM,
its my video hi get it
2013-10-10, 01:47 AM,
Its your fault,you shuld watermark it .
2013-10-10, 02:32 AM,
Show us your video with your upload date as proof.

[Image: KpxuHfS.png]
2013-10-10, 03:47 AM,
WTF is whith this post and why has dezierr thanked it is beyound me.
The video you are asking us to flag was uploaded on aug 17 there are several vidoes on the same toppic made from one person
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlMDYTe1i3k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmHv0fExQzc
Why the f would somebody make the same lame crappy video several times is beyond me.
I personally get my videos but I wouldn't even go trough the "effort" of downloading it.
He probably outranked you this is why you are asking for "help" even if you would get the video off he probably just reupload it and out rank you once more.
Watermarking is generally a good idea but in my experience is useless, as most of the uploaders use a link shortener and people will automatically think they will be redirected to the site which has the watermark.
Once they complete the survey and they will see its fake they might search for the actual site on the watermark but as they have been burned once I doubt they will complete another video.
Would you write in your browser the watermark site url or just click on the link on the description?
Watermarking is good only for serious yt uploaders with enterteinment purposes, which protect their content this way.
In short watermark or not people will get your videos if they are HQ but I still don't understand why would anybody get that particular video.
You should move on and try to outrank him , once you succede you will see its pointless to make a fuss about such litle things
2013-10-10, 06:32 PM,
(2013-10-10, 03:47 AM)pepeneo Wrote: WTF is whith this post and why has dezierr thanked it is beyound me.
The video you are asking us to flag was uploaded on aug 17 there are several vidoes on the same toppic made from one person
/watch?v=JlMDYTe1i3k
/watch?v=LmHv0fExQzc
Why the f would somebody make the same lame crappy video several times is beyond me.
I personally get my videos but I wouldn't even go trough the "effort" of downloading it.
He probably outranked you this is why you are asking for "help" even if you would get the video off he probably just reupload it and out rank you once more.
Watermarking is generally a good idea but in my experience is useless, as most of the uploaders use a link shortener and people will automatically think they will be redirected to the site which has the watermark.
Once they complete the survey and they will see its fake they might search for the actual site on the watermark but as they have been burned once I doubt they will complete another video.
Would you write in your browser the watermark site url or just click on the link on the description?
Watermarking is good only for serious yt uploaders with enterteinment purposes, which protect their content this way.
In short watermark or not people will get your videos if they are HQ but I still don't understand why would anybody get that particular video.
You should move on and try to outrank him , once you succede you will see its pointless to make a fuss about such litle things

I totally agree with you bro.

Get Accepted Under Me and I will teach how to make 30$ a day or more with 2 hours of Work
[Image: 4mh0t8f.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guys Need Help With Ses PoS3!DoN 2 93 2017-09-01, 10:47 PM
Last Post: PoS3!DoN
  SEO guys please i need help daboov 1 182 2017-07-17, 02:51 PM
Last Post: NickGatzos
  Guys need help in setting up Amazon ses PoS3!DoN 3 191 2017-06-11, 12:27 PM
Last Post: yassiyoh
  hey guys! Just started my journey OneCellstore 5 324 2017-05-31, 09:03 PM
Last Post: AlexisAdverten
  Guys ! Any adult network for mobile related adult offers? PoS3!DoN 9 405 2017-04-14, 06:10 PM
Last Post: PoS3!DoN

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top