help me please or i'll die !
2015-05-25, 03:20 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-25, 03:22 PM by TheBreakingWolf.)
hello cpaelites members, how are you ?
first of all : my english is so bad ,so i am sorry ,please try to understand me!
second : after shareyoutubevideos is stopped and the youtube is cra.cking down on us since In late 2014 i was not able to earn a cent !!
until now my sharecash account earnings is zero !!
so i want you to help me to begin earn from the Beginning because I live in very difficult conditions and i need the money, I have rent to pay ,I have car payments,I have to pay taxes
So I am now in a state of despair , and i dont have money at all
please help me guys and i will do whatever it takes from me !!
thank you
2015-05-25, 03:40 PM,
(2015-05-25, 03:20 PM)TheBreakingWolf Wrote: hello cpaelites members, how are you ?
first of all : my english is so bad ,so i am sorry ,please try to understand me!
second : after shareyoutubevideos is stopped and the youtube is cra.cking down on us since In late 2014 i was not able to earn a cent !!
so i want you to help me to begin earn from the Beginning because I live in very difficult conditions and i need the money, I have rent to pay ,I have car payments,I have to pay taxes
thank you

If thing are that bad just post on FB groups/pages, post comments on videos and stuff too. Either way by doing this you will generate some leads. Target the bigger paying country's such as FR and you will only need XYZ leads per day. I'm heading out soon but will check for responses on here. Look into chat rooms and stuff like that too, it's not going to be that hard to get a few leads.
2015-05-26, 09:58 AM,
(2015-05-25, 03:40 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2015-05-25, 03:20 PM)TheBreakingWolf Wrote: hello cpaelites members, how are you ?
thank you

If thing are that bad just post on FB groups/pages, post comments on videos and stuff too. Either way by doing this you will generate some leads. Target the bigger paying country's such as FR and you will only need XYZ leads per day. I'm heading out soon but will check for responses on here. Look into chat rooms and stuff like that too, it's not going to be that hard to get a few leads.

Is it possible to help me to earn from YouTube again or is this currently impossible
2015-05-26, 10:08 AM,
there is lots of ways to earn with spam
2015-05-26, 10:11 AM,
Pm me. I wanna know more of you. And will help you out
2015-05-26, 10:22 AM,
move on....if you havent been able to make a cent off youtube since 2014 do something else

NA
2015-05-26, 01:27 PM,
(2015-05-26, 09:58 AM)TheBreakingWolf Wrote:
(2015-05-25, 03:40 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
thank you

Is it possible to help me to earn from YouTube again or is this currently impossible

Nothing is impossible, my advise would be that you change your niches. Try and target (trending new niches) rather than bigger ones that will get flagged fast. Logic, if you pick some niches using the tools on this forum, pick out new games that are due to be released in the next month or so and add videos, avoid using hack terms and stick with (guides/how to) type phrases to avoid the competition spotting them and taking them down, don't add links into the videos, only watermark your domain link on them then you should get better success.
2015-05-26, 01:56 PM,
"Help me or ill die"
Can't be that bad if your first thought was to post on a forum. If you were truly in need you would be out looking for a job.
Just click baiting, that's all. Bullshit thread
Latest Thanks - View all

lcascisf(2015-05-27 10:42 AM) 
2015-05-27, 01:01 AM,
thank you all for the replays
and thanks ben for your kind
about looking for a job , i cant do that because if i will look for a job i will lose my university education, i must choose between work and study , study the most important for me
for who wants me to pm hem , i can't pm anybody because my account is under 50 post ! sorry
2015-05-27, 05:15 AM,
(2015-05-27, 01:01 AM)TheBreakingWolf Wrote: thank you all for the replays
and thanks ben for your kind
about looking for a job , i cant do that because if i will look for a job i will lose my university education, i must choose between work and study , study the most important for me
for who wants me to pm hem , i can't pm anybody because my account is under 50 post ! sorry

Yes, study is very important when you're "going to die"
Your title is bullshit. Just making it out to be more than what it actually is. You need money, we all do.
If you were being serious then your PC would have been sold and you'd find a job.

Pointless getting an education if you wont be able to use it don't you think? Grin

Read through some threads and get to work. CPA for the majority is not a quick earner at first, takes time.
Latest Thanks - View all

lcascisf(2015-05-27 10:42 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Affiliate Marketing isn’t Dying, But You Need to Adapt or Die dedivah6 3 914 2016-12-28, 04:00 PM
Last Post: offer494
  ADAPT OR DIE – Why so many affiliates are short-lived individuals? zenious 10 2,434 2016-12-19, 11:31 PM
Last Post: droid17
  Where I'll Find CPA Dating Offers Mehedi 8 1,017 2016-09-22, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Stacy_AdCombo
  Will Black Hat CPA Die? BlackDranzer 30 1,976 2015-08-04, 05:37 PM
Last Post: BlackDranzer
  How old is PPI world? will it ever die? Fierce 10 720 2015-04-30, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Fierce

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top