[help]CPAGrip offer wall - gateway html
2015-08-21, 07:40 PM,
I scraped a site that had a high quality online generator that showed an offer wall upon finishing, but ran into the problem when I was trying to add my own offers.

The original had a script from fileice, but I am on CPAGrip and have no idea how to get a script, if it's even possible. Here's the generator image for reference.

i(dot)imgur.com/ZAvgMgR.png

And in html there's this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://fileice.net/gateway/mygate.php?id=42766230485269466b78553d"></script>

<div id="activatewidget" style="display: none;" onclick="startGateway('164275');"></div>

Please help me out since it's the last thing to get my site going beside SEO, really need some cash before August ends, and what are the numbers after startGateway? Can't find anything online on this.
Latest Thanks - View all

Boki25(2016-02-15 08:53 AM) 
2015-08-22, 05:56 PM,
On CPAGrip, Monetization Tools > Content Lockers.
Create a Content Locker, customize it and change the Load Method from On Page Load to On Click.
After you save it, click Get Code and do as it says, it should be pretty easy from now on.

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS
2015-08-22, 07:47 PM,
(2015-08-22, 05:56 PM)Nightcore Wrote: On CPAGrip, Monetization Tools > Content Lockers.
Create a Content Locker, customize it and change the Load Method from On Page Load to On Click.
After you save it, click Get Code and do as it says, it should be pretty easy from now on.

I already did it but it wasn't what I am looking for.

I have the generator box, I just need to import the offers into it. Sadly, I don't think there's any way with CPAGrip.
2015-08-22, 08:10 PM,
(2015-08-21, 07:40 PM)Cyde042 Wrote: I scraped a site that had a high quality online generator that showed an offer wall upon finishing, but ran into the problem when I was trying to add my own offers.

The original had a script from fileice, but I am on CPAGrip and have no idea how to get a script, if it's even possible. Here's the generator image for reference.

<script type="text/javascript" src="/gateway/mygate.php?id=42766230485269466b78553d"></script>

<div id="activatewidget" style="display: none;" onclick="startGateway('164275');"></div>

Please help me out since it's the last thing to get my site going beside SEO, really need some cash before August ends, and what are the numbers after startGateway? Can't find anything online on this.

change the onclick=Țstargateway to this : onclick="call_locker();"

and copy paste the script of the locker before header as usual Smile

pm me if you need more help

She said to me : "I don’t care if I fall in love with a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell." Angel
2015-08-22, 08:30 PM,
(2015-08-22, 08:10 PM)sweet Wrote:
(2015-08-21, 07:40 PM)Cyde042 Wrote: I scraped a site that had a high quality online generator that showed an offer wall upon finishing, but ran into the problem when I was trying to add my own offers.

<script type="text/javascript" src="/gateway/mygate.php?id=42766230485269466b78553d"></script>

Can't PM, don't have enough posts yet.

I tried that also but it's still not the thing I want to add. If you look at the picture linked in OP, the offers would have gone in the striped section of the widget. What you proposed and I put for a place holder on my site is calling for another widget from CPAGrip content locker script. I wanted only to extract the offers from the cpa network, not the content locker widget too. Of course, it's just a matter of design, not sure yet which will be more credible.

Still trying to SEO my site so it's a yet to see. GrinGrin
2015-08-22, 08:33 PM,
(2015-08-22, 08:30 PM)Cyde042 Wrote:
(2015-08-22, 08:10 PM)sweet Wrote:

Can't PM, don't have enough posts yet.

I tried that also but it's still not the thing I want to add. If you look at the picture linked in OP, the offers would have gone in the striped section of the widget. What you proposed and I put for a place holder on my site is calling for another widget from CPAGrip content locker script. I wanted only to extract the offers from the cpa network, not the content locker widget too. Of course, it's just a matter of design, not sure yet which will be more credible.

Still trying to SEO my site so it's a yet to see. GrinGrin
put a <center> in the html Grin

She said to me : "I don’t care if I fall in love with a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell." Angel
2015-08-22, 08:50 PM,
(2015-08-22, 08:33 PM)sweet Wrote: put a <center> in the html Grin

I don't understand how that will change anything, or am I missing something?

There's nothing to center.
2015-08-22, 11:32 PM,
I cant really help you if I dont see the code in front of me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] cpagrip pin offer denied!! sidhesha 4 153 2017-10-17, 09:00 AM
Last Post: sidhesha
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 661 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  Would This Work? [Offer Wall] ThaRealGold 3 333 2017-10-14, 10:56 AM
  [CPAgrip] Offerwall Tool oskarkxyz 11 5,175 2017-10-14, 08:39 AM
  CPA Grip offer wall spaceboos 3 964 2017-10-14, 08:34 AM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top