google rank #1
2014-10-14, 08:51 PM,
how do you rank number 1 without backlinks for certain keyword?

does this make sense?
[Image: 9LNkS0j.png]
2014-10-14, 08:54 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-14, 08:57 PM by CPA Puppy.)
If you are talking about your competitors...
Most probably they are aware how to hide their backlinks...
Do not relay on Ahrefs and Majestic...they are already blocked by them...
Ah and count Link Authority as main parameter...
If they have backlinks from BBC, CNN, Matt Cutts Blog and so on...10 to 100 backlinks will be more than enough...
If you are talking about anchor text...if you website has very high authority...it will ranks only with brand and generic anchors for many keywords...
Example: PR 7, DA very high, Pa very high, 15 years old
with this parameters (above) your website could rank behind BBC, CNN and all overall in TOP 10 for all your keywords, it will be enough to mention them on some inner page..
Latest Thanks - View all

QwertySon(2014-10-14 09:00 PM) 
2014-10-14, 08:54 PM,
(2014-10-14, 08:51 PM)shizzledizzleee Wrote: how do you rank number 1 without backlinks for certain keyword?

does this make sense?
[IMG]/9LNkS0j.png[/IMG]

Depends on the SEO competition (as always), I have ranked easy keywords in the past with decent onpage SEO no back links, but, again it depends on the keyword at the end of the day. Ones I ranked were local terms with next to no competition.
Latest Thanks - View all

QwertySon(2014-10-14 09:00 PM) 
2014-10-14, 09:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-14, 09:01 PM by CPA Puppy.)
(2014-10-14, 08:54 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Depends on the SEO competition (as always), I have ranked easy keywords in the past with decent onpage SEO no back links, but, again it depends on the keyword at the end of the day. Ones I ranked were local terms with next to no competition.
I tested it on our local market (small country in EU). My results show me that it is impossible to rank without backlinks.
SILO was good, Articles were written all by me, Social signals in and nothing...
Once I build some quality backlinks, now I am in TOP 20 for almost all towns in my country...
Hope you don't mind that I am sharing my experience...
Latest Thanks - View all

QwertySon(2014-10-14 10:32 PM) 
2014-10-14, 09:07 PM,
(2014-10-14, 09:01 PM)CPA Puppy Wrote:
(2014-10-14, 08:54 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Depends on the SEO competition (as always), I have ranked easy keywords in the past with decent onpage SEO no back links, but, again it depends on the keyword at the end of the day. Ones I ranked were local terms with next to no competition.
I tested it on our local market (small country in EU). My results show me that it is impossible to rank without backlinks.
SILO was good, Articles were written all by me, Social signals in and nothing...
Once I build some quality backlinks, now I am in TOP 20 for almost all towns in my country...

Yes, as I said it depends on the competition on the keyword:
Quote:Depends on the SEO competition (as always)

Mine was something like (SEO expert in uk) it was a bit generic sounding and had only like 1-3 searches I don't remember.
This is going back quite some time however, SEO changes more than my wife changes her shoes.
2014-10-14, 10:30 PM,
It's probably PBN, they blocked all bots expect search engines to visit and index them or maybe they just bought an aged domain with aged and authority backlinks linking to it already and ranked the web site with ease. There are hundreds of possibilities here.
Latest Thanks - View all

QwertySon(2014-10-14 10:38 PM) 
2014-10-14, 10:32 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-14, 10:33 PM by QwertySon.)

actually i like the idea

(2014-10-14, 08:54 PM)CPA Puppy Wrote: If you are talking about your competitors...
Most probably they are aware how to hide their backlinks...
Do not relay on Ahrefs and Majestic...they are already blocked by them...
Ah and count Link Authority as main parameter...
If they have backlinks from BBC, CNN, Matt Cutts Blog and so on...10 to 100 backlinks will be more than enough...
If you are talking about anchor text...if you website has very high authority...it will ranks only with brand and generic anchors for many keywords...
Example: PR 7, DA very high, Pa very high, 15 years old
with this parameters (above) your website could rank behind BBC, CNN and all overall in TOP 10 for all your keywords, it will be enough to mention them on some inner page..

got it , but how do i hide backlinks ? are you talking of 301 redirects / url shortener
2014-10-14, 10:47 PM,
(2014-10-14, 09:07 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Mine was something like (SEO expert in uk) it was a bit generic sounding and had only like 1-3 searches I don't remember.
This is going back quite some time however, SEO changes more than my wife changes her shoes.

Hello hawk, im wondering if you have a referral seo program
2014-10-14, 11:11 PM,
(2014-10-14, 10:47 PM)TheWomanILove Wrote:

I don't have anything like that sorry.
2014-10-15, 12:26 AM,
(2014-10-14, 11:11 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-10-14, 10:47 PM)TheWomanILove Wrote:

I don't have anything like that sorry.

oh ok thanks sorry for disturb.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-10-15 01:49 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 21 925 11 hours ago
Last Post: dnxoom
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 217 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 262 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 120 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Help me to rank my multiniche website.how can i bring more traffic? dipak777 9 266 2017-09-17, 10:04 PM
Last Post: dipak777

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top