getting an international wire to an indian bank, help needed
2014-02-22, 03:45 AM,
i am getting a wire from crakrevenue but they are asking for a swift code.

my bank local branch in which i have opened an account doesnt have a swift code, but its main branch has a swift code, will that work when i enter my details? or will i need to create a new account in the main branch to receive my wire

How does this swift code work?

When i searched online i found both type of answers, so any indian please help me here.

Facebook tokens for sale.. really cheap.. contact me on skype

My skype is "SSG691"
2014-02-22, 05:47 AM,
Hello there. Every bank has it's own unique swift code for international transfer. Example your country got 3 banks
and the names are Unibank, Herobank and Thrubank. Every of this three banks will have different codes example UniBNK22, HrBank22 and Thrubank22. Every user on this banks who are going to receive the transfer are going to input their swift bank eg. if you are user of Unibank you will have to enter the swift UniBNK22, so basically every client there uses the same swift code. I hope this cleared your question. To receive Wire Transfer you must have Iban code, that's the Wire Bank Account Code. Enjoy.
2014-02-22, 06:38 AM,
(2014-02-22, 05:47 AM)komplexed Wrote: Hello there. Every bank has it's own unique swift code for international transfer. Example your country got 3 banks
and the names are Unibank, Herobank and Thrubank. Every of this three banks will have different codes example UniBNK22, HrBank22 and Thrubank22. Every user on this banks who are going to receive the transfer are going to input their swift bank eg. if you are user of Unibank you will have to enter the swift UniBNK22, so basically every client there uses the same swift code. I hope this cleared your question. To receive Wire Transfer you must have Iban code, that's the Wire Bank Account Code. Enjoy.

my bank name is canara bank, and in mumbai there are lot of branches.
will the main branch swift code i.e CNRBINBBXXX work? , the other branches in the same city have swift code like this CNRBINBBBDZ, where as my branch doesnt have any swift code.

My skype is "SSG691"
2014-02-22, 06:47 AM,
I couldn't understand what you wanted to say. Did you checked your branch here
http://www.theswiftcodes.com/india-8/
What did the bank guys said to you?
2014-02-22, 11:07 AM,
Hello
i am from indian and you can use the main branch swift code no problem with that and you can recevie the money easily and it takes 3-4 days after they transfer it
2014-02-22, 11:26 AM,
(2014-02-22, 06:47 AM)komplexed Wrote: I couldn't understand what you wanted to say. Did you checked your branch here
/india-8/
What did the bank guys said to you?

(2014-02-22, 11:07 AM)дКsнду Wrote: Hello
i am from indian and you can use the main branch swift code no problem with that and you can recevie the money easily and it takes 3-4 days after they transfer it

Thank you komplexed :)

Thanks akshay :), i am gonna enter the main branch swift code now, can you pm me your skype ? :) my skype is ssg691, we can chat sometimes

My skype is "SSG691"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Traffic needed for cpa offers naulodesign 7 298 2017-10-06, 01:50 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  No conversion help needed total newbie naulodesign 3 170 2017-09-21, 12:58 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Needed help with cent os 7 PoS3!DoN 3 90 2017-09-15, 12:23 AM
Last Post: GopherDomains
  Please!!! Suggestions needed for more online business models (cpa apart!)? HAkorehdeh 3 98 2017-09-03, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Fraudfilter Campaign Setting Error - Urgent Help Needed. intkhab 2 183 2017-08-08, 01:53 PM
Last Post: intkhab

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top