gaming niche question +fb fan page
2018-02-28, 11:05 PM,
Soi have a question for those of you with experience or knowledgge in the game hack niche and facebook.

So, my question is, why are is the game hack niche so popular between us cpa marketers,like what is it about it that most people focus on this niche?

is it because it´s highly incentive and gamers are willing to go through the surveys\content locker . Basically the niche is high converting?

also i would appreciate if someone can link me to a tutorial on how this niche is wourked with. Like the process to bank. I´m thinking its aout finding an upoming game likely to succeed and quickly setting up a good LP,website,and the proper targeting?

Okay now to my second question. I´ve been researching many traffic methods and im wondering how effective is it to create multiple fb fan pages with great content on a certain niche and promote offers on the page. Have any of u guys tried this if so what results did u get and what were the most important things to achieve these results. 

Thanks for reading my question and again if you have any sort of knowledge on this then please take a quick 5 minutes and give me a little help :P I will greatly appreciate it. Have a great day :) and lets keep working ~ God bless guys <3
Latest Thanks - View all

oilmagnat(2018-05-19 06:56 PM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-02-28, 11:55 PM,
Why? because it's easy to setup and doesn't cost a thing. You will see tons of people use free hosting, premade landing pages and spam youtube, social networks and hope to earn something. They do it because they have limited skills and it's easy money. They are happy making a few dollars a day.

You could just think more outside the box and find out niches that are going to bring in the bigger bucks. Most people start off with the gaming niche because it's a good place to start, learn the ups and downs. Learn that you can get delisted, learn seo etc etc.

I started off 3 years ago with 2 niches each one netted me around 500pcm so I was pushing 1k a month with just 2 niches! It lasted for around 6 months a fun 6 months! I put all my eggs in one basket so when everything got delisted I had to start again from scratch. But that's to be expected from black hat niches. My white hat niches took me around 5 months to start making passive advertising incoming, still only around £100-200 a month from adverts this was from only 1 site though. Just keep adding to your list of sites and what you are doing and you will make money. If you focus on one thing it wont work. I still run website but the biggest money spinners for me were sales. Rank a shopify site and watch that money role in.

The quieter you become, the more you can hear
2018-03-01, 11:53 PM,
Making facebook fan page for hack related niches is not really useful, since it is not longterm.