fiverr social signals service - stupid order
2016-09-05, 06:34 PM,
Hello,
I did something really stupid. I wanted to buy regular google+ and facebook social signals which wouldn't be harmful but instead I bought 800 dofollow links from really spammy websites. the site hasn't dropped so far but I could see in ahrefs the increase of over 100 referring websites yesterday (I'd had 50 beforehand). And still around 700 to appear shortly... The guys is simple a crook even thought he assures me the links will get indexed within 2-3weeks and should be safe.......

My website has been working for 2 months with not a really good profile links (mostly forum links, blog comments, profiles).
1. How harmful might be 800 dofollow spammy domains linking to my website? Is there a high chance of getting punished?
2. How can I help myself at this moment after the fact? Shall I use the disavow toll once they appear in the google webmaster tool?

I wish I hadn't done that but yeah... Any advice here?
2016-09-05, 06:56 PM,
(2016-09-05, 06:34 PM)patlang Wrote: Hello,
I did something really stupid. I wanted to buy regular google+ and facebook social signals which wouldn't be harmful but instead I bought 800 dofollow links from really spammy websites. the site hasn't dropped so far but I could see in ahrefs the increase of over 100 referring websites yesterday (I'd had 50 beforehand). And still around 700 to appear shortly... The guys is simple a crook even thought he assures me the links will get indexed within 2-3weeks and should be safe.......

My website has been working for 2 months with not a really good profile links (mostly forum links, blog comments, profiles).
1. How harmful might be 800 dofollow spammy domains linking to my website? Is there a high chance of getting punished?
2. How can I help myself at this moment after the fact? Shall I use the disavow toll once they appear in the google webmaster tool?

Download SEO SpyGlass and run it, then select the links you want removed and request them to be deleted. You could manually do this by requesting the seller give you all the links that were posted, then contact the owners per domain but that would take a long time.
Latest Thanks - View all

patlang(2016-09-05 07:02 PM) 
2016-09-05, 07:03 PM,
(2016-09-05, 06:56 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Download SEO SpyGlass and run it, then select the links you want removed and request them to be deleted. You could manually do this by requesting the seller give you all the links that were posted, then contact the owners per domain but that would take a long time.

would you suggest adding them to disavow tool right away before they even appear in the GWT?
2016-09-05, 07:34 PM,
(2016-09-05, 07:03 PM)patlang Wrote:
(2016-09-05, 06:56 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

would you suggest adding them to disavow tool right away before they even appear in the GWT?

You can do.
2016-09-06, 05:34 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-06, 05:36 PM by peacemaker.)

You need to be more choosy when it comes to buying gigs on Fiverr. Make sure to buy only from the most trusted seller around. You can determine them by looking at their profile pic, trusted sellers have "star" badge. They tend to do high quality services compared to level 1 and level 2 sellers.

You should also check the reviews, if there's bad comments (even a single one), then don't order.

I have good experience on buying SEO services there and yea my site ranked on page 1 because of it. It's from a trusted seller. Go to the resolution center and cancel the order (even if it's already completed, you can get back your money or go to their customer service and give a complaint and ask for a refund).

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Social Locker - Bad / Good for SEO? Idanushka 32 1,605 2017-03-28, 02:24 AM
Last Post: markeloff
  Social Signals: KWs - do they matter or not? Idanushka 29 1,247 2017-03-23, 02:53 AM
Last Post: vidhi543
  Social Locker Plugin for wordpress Daniel Robyn 10 775 2017-03-01, 02:46 AM
Last Post: AnirudhMehta
  Question About Social Signal ?? runzun 22 1,089 2017-02-26, 12:46 AM
Last Post: smith21
  Best Service To Rank My Website On Google raz2606 10 2,015 2016-11-03, 01:10 AM
Last Post: mysteriosx

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top